Poll: USA (On topic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
I was lurking around the boards. I just would like to know if i'm the only person from the USA that comes over. That information would help when discussing ep's. Like keeping them spoiler free.

ZachWZ

Hey Zach :wave:

i'm in the UK too. But i think we do have a few US fans here ie H2, Asmiley, Kat and Bee. :D

BTW: There's a way cool method of doing spoilers now.

You use this tag [ spoiler ] write in your spoiler and then close the tag like so [ / spoiler ] (just w/o the spaces. The result looks like this.

hey
i'm going to tell you some really fascinating piece of information here.

USA

It is kind of tuff when you want to discuss the show and you spoil for everyone else

i know, but please don't let that stop you from discussing it. Just use spoiler warnings. :D

well - it's harder in the mini-fora - b/c there's no division -- you either have to list one thread for each season, or list one thread for each episode (and in the case of something like HL - there are 6 seasons -- i'm SO not putting up that many threads - why? b/c no one will read/post in any of them --- there are some BAD eps) -

anyway --- the spoiler tags are really cool! and you have to do some work (not much) to read them - so if you take the effort to uncover the spoiler and get spoiled - well - you WERE warned -and it's no one's fault but your own for spoiling it ---

and yes - i'm in the US ---

however - i haven't seen very much b/c TNT just picked it up - and i don't get the WB - so i wouldn't have seen the earlier seasons anyway -----

Originally posted by Highlander II
well - it's harder in the mini-fora - b/c there's no division -- you either have to list one thread for each season, or list one thread for each episode (and in the case of something like HL - there are 6 seasons -- i'm SO not putting up that many threads - why? b/c no one will read/post in any of them --- there are some BAD eps) -

i decided not to do Episode threads for the same kind of reasons. I don't think they'll get very many posts. But we can do one for each series.

Or if there is some episode that you feel you really want to discuss in detail, then go ahead and start a new thread.

sounds good --

i kinda did the same thing in tP/Prof and HL ---

have fun all!!!!

and remember the cool Spoiler tags!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back