Pretender mating game: MP, Zoe, other??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bummer

Bruce Campbell love slave
Personally, I love Zoe; she's so fun and uninhibited, and I loved the episode where we first meet her....sorry, I'm horrible on eppy names.

Then again...I like Jarod and Parker together too....so, I guess I'm a fence sitter.....for now :upto:

well - i'm gonna reserve voting at the moment -- b/c i've gotta give this some thought --

i will say that i am NOT a shipper -- however, i'm not an anti-shipper either - meaning - i wouldn't beg the writers to put MP and Jarod together, but i wouldn't be outraged if they did put the 2 together; however, the writers would have to be quite creative and keep the storylines on track to keep me interested.

(tho - kind of a moot point, considering the show is finished)

oh - and Zoe's 1st episode is called "Road Trip"

Is that the name? I couldn't remember, but I love that ep.

yep - that's it!

that's also the 'follow the yellow brick road' ep -----

how come i'm the only one that's voted? do you people just not have opinions? i know i do!

like i said -

i'm reserving my vote until i consider all the angles --

not sure what i think about Jarod having a lasting relationship - b/c he would probably have some serious trust issues -- or wouldn't be sure who to tell and who not to tell ---

so - i'm still working on it ----

OK, I voted!! I just had to say Zoe, she's so fun! Plus, she gave us that skinny-dipping pool scene!! Gotta love her for that :D

yeah, but she was a little to ditzy for my taste. jarod needs a powerful woman by his side.

I voted other for right now.

Zoey is fun, but she dosen't strike me a person looking for any serious. After beatin cancer she just wants to have fun for a while.

MP i would have said yes in the first two season. then in the 2nd finale she shot at Jared. After Feinigor revealation about jared's father. then we started to learn in the 3rd and 4th seasons that she has more personal baggage than her mothers death. Thomas, trust issues, always looking behind her shoulder, brigette and her little baby brother, and of course her father and Mr. Lyle. She needs to sort those things out first.

ZachWZ

but that's what jarod's for! he has helped her deal with a lot of her issues, but she still has some left. pretty much all of which stem from her family issues, and she could deal with those by listening to jarod and leaving her family. which i think is kind of ironic. jarod tells miss p that her problems will go away without her family, and he is convinced his will if he can just find his.

I voted other.

I agree with tokyogirl, Zoe was a little to ditzy. She didn't impress me very much. I think Jarod could have a nice fling with her, but nothing lasting.

On MP, I just don't know. They have a lot of history together, but somethimes I see them more as sister and brother. I think they love each other, but not in a lover type way.

I would like to see Jarod meet a woman more his match. He would need someone very intelligent to keep him on his toes. Also, I agree with HighlanderII, getting his trust would be hard. You would need a woman with a lot of understand and not a easily bruised ego.

still haven't voted - and probably won't -

Dunno what I want Jarod to do - maybe run to Sunnydale and find Spike and they can start their own little demon-killing agency - only Jarod might want to try to save the demons - until Spike convinces him that there's not a chance in hell -- but, I just can't see Jarod with anyone ----

anti-romantic-at-the-moment me -

That is an interesting thought. Jarod in Sunnydale. He would have a field day with all of those vampires and demons.

But could Spike convince Jarod before he was turned into a vamp? You know how much he likes to try new things.

Spike could just turn him, then there wouldn't be a problem --

Spike needs a new toy -- :evil:

I'm out of the loop on Buffy. Can Spike hurt things living things again? And if so, when was that chip removed from his brain?

(Imaging Jarod as a vamp)

Very Sexy, really evil, realy scary:eek: :eek: :eek:

Jarod, his huge brain, and evil does not equal Spikes toy. I think Jarod would have a new toy. He just might be unstopable. Look out Buffy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.