Will Charmed be cancelled?

BONNIESTACKPOLE

FARSCAPE FANATIC
Hey everyone, get over to the Scifi.com/scifiwire/ site. In the rumors section, it states that 3 shows are considered for cancelation next year, and Charmed is one of them. There is a poll that asks people which show they think should be saved. So go vote for Charmed!

nO! nO! No! How can they consider cancelling Chamred? how? HOW?

sin, darling calm down! :D

i don't think they really could do. I know that they've signed on for at least a series 4 and 5.

Also in the UK Charmed is shown by Channel 5 or Living not the Scifi channel so i think we'll be okay.

that i can't answer.......i've been keeping a close eye on the website but nothing as of yet. You'll be the first to know, promise! :D

Looks to me like it is going to be cancelled cause the newest season in U.S. moved to Sunday normally that means that the show is going to go off the air, but I sure hope that doesn't happen.It would be way too devastating if it did get cancelled.

Just an update.

Alyssa Milano said that she'd, and several other people, would like to do a series 8. However they've all agreed they want to go out on top so if their ratings fall this season, they may not do it. So everyone KEEP WATCHING! :D

Season 8? ...maybe spoilers

from Hailing Frequencies #294

Despite rumors of cancellation, the WB says it's going to have an eighth season of Charmed, with all the main cast returning: Alyssa Milano, Holly Marie Combs and Rose McGowan. Mark McGrath will also return for several shows, though it's unclear just what his role will be. The timeslot shouldn't change.

Holly Marie Combs told TV Guide Online: "I think there's more things for the characters to do....There's so much we haven't done yet! I could be dead wrong, and I have been before. But personally, I'm not done yet! [Laughs]. I'm pretty sure that this ending [wouldn't] satisfy our hard-core fans...They've dedicated so much time and energy to find us, no matter what night we are on, and have followed us for seven years. I think the fans would like Phoebe to settle down and find a love like she experienced with Cole, but obviously not with a demon."

Catch the current season's finale 8 PM, May 22
I don't watch it, but I know that news will make you all happy.