Pot Boiler

Galadriel

Rain Mystery
This is a game in which is something which helps develope the writer, story teller in all of us.
One person starts a story, and then when he/she wants another to take over will say Pot boiler...by my sense of logic, I would say that the game could be called Plot boiler, or Cauldren boils...lol.. All suggestions for this game welcomed.

The story can come from Harry Potter / wizard theme of course, should perhaps, but be our own story, our senses of fantasy.

Different names should be introduced and can involve our own or others user-names if no one objects.
So, if anyone would like to start, please do so.

hmmmm good idea, but it should really be harry potter related please.

Absolutely!
Hey, maybe I should have titled the thread as Potter Boiler.
nah....sounds too barbaric, doesn't it?
Anyway, anyone start please.

You go right ahead. Something jusst went wrong in my life, and i dot really feel like flights of fantasy right now...

I'll PM you...we need to get this thread up and running first!

okok ill start

Upon a dark night a street light by only a shimmering glow from number 4 of privat drive a small kitten slowly crawled its way to a sign. seeing the glow of the light from the house it crawled up mewwing with all the strength it could muster. Luckily Harry was awake and came to the window to see what it was. Seeing the kitten he snuck downstairs.......
next person!

There was no problem getting down the stairs without being heard because his Uncle Vernon's snoring was loud enough to drown out any other sound, even if Harry would have stepped on a squeaky stair-step.

Once down-stairs, Harry went out the door and saw this pathetic kitten with fur matted, tongue lolling, but eyes clear with life. Harry scooped the kitten up carefully, lovingly even, and investigated for anything broken.
"You poor thing," Harry whispered maternally, "I'll get you something to eat. You must be starved."
He took the kitten into the kitchen with him, poured some milk into a slighly chipped bowl that he knew his aunt Petunia would surely not miss, and with milk-filled bowl in one hand, and one arm crooked protectivly around the kitten, he headed upstairs to do a small warming spell on the milk for the kitten.
Having warmed the milk, he placed the kitten near the bowl, and watched as the cat lapped up the milk large, un-kitten-like slurpping. Suddenly, just as the kitten had finished the milk, something very strange began to happen:

Okay, next person please.

I notice that no one is participating after I posted. Is this too involved as a game?
So much can happen next. I sure would like to see this stay alive.
G.

ps. could this lead to a legal issue? After all, this is skirting on copywrite impropriety.
Wouldn't want get into trouble with A.K.Rowling.
:( g.

Back