the episode are encouraged.
Use spoiler space when talking
about new episodes by doing the
following:

{spoiler} type what you want
to say {/spoiler} replacing
the { } with brackets [ ].
-----------------------------

Angel (David Boreanaz) goes into full detective mode when Fred's (Amy Acker) parents unexpectedly arrive in Los Angeles to bring Fred home, but their appearance inexplicably sends her into a tailspin and on the run. Charisma Carpenter, Alexis Denisof and J. August Richards also star. Marita Grabiak directed the episode written by Mere Smith.

I really liked this one.
It was great to find out a little more about Fred and to have a Fred episode. Im really getting to like her.

Felt a little sorry for Lorne about his bar...bless him!

I kept thinking that there was going to be something evil about Freds parents but they turn out to be really nice..

Liked the scene where they were all painting Freds room in the end....sweet :cool:

i liked it too. Mainly for the Lorne content :D It was just too sad seeing him like that :(. Poor Lorne, i hope he sorts it out soon.

Also it was nice to learn a little more about Fred, and it was sweet to see how much a part of the group she's become.

Enjoyed seeing this episode. Freds parents seemed a tad dodgy at first. I did think they had ulterior motives for getting Fred back.

Tis a shame about Lorne but glad to see him making an appearance in the eppy. He's a cooooooool guy. Love his horns. :D

Fred does seem to be fitting in alot more than and came in rather useful at the end. Good for Fred!!!!!!!

annette :D

Originally posted by markpud
i liked this one :)

That was short but sweet Mark BUT did get the point across. :p

annette :blah:

hehe.. okay it was nice ot get some back story on Fred, and her parents were pretty cool....

I think her weapon making skills will come in very handy in the future :D

Did anyone cathc the reference to Freds dad "sleeping right through" the last "Alien" film "Alien Resurrection", which was written by Buffy creator Joss Whedon :D

Originally posted by markpud
hehe.. okay it was nice ot get some back story on Fred, and her parents were pretty cool....

I think her weapon making skills will come in very handy in the future :D

Did anyone cathc the reference to Freds dad "sleeping right through" the last "Alien" film "Alien Resurrection", which was written by Buffy creator Joss Whedon :D

Hee-hee that's something You would notice Mark.:D

yup :D I have a whole thread over in Buffy somewhere called "at Angel's expense" where we discuss how the two shows poke fun at ezach other in this way....

Did this episode leave anybody else feeling very confused? Why was Fred so freaked out to begin with? What was the cryptic 'Is it time yet?' about?

But over all, i enjoyed it. Nice to learn some more about Fred. And how hilarious was Cordy and Wesley's impression of Buffy and Angel! :laugh2:

A cruel hoax. Judging by the title, it seems that The Annoyance That Is Fred (TATIS) would leave, but sadly, no.

I'm sorry, I just don't see what was supposed to be so great about Fred. Between the irritating technobabble and all the male characters inexplicably falling in love with the skinny little thing, Fred irked me.

I really hated her at first, but if you give her a chance, she kind of grows on you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back