Teal'c Vs Worf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaffa vrs Klingon

Uh... not to rain on your parade, but it 'Worf'.

One must have all one's intel before going into battle. ;)

ME! Because I would get to clean up both of them afterward!

Long term... T-Man because of the symbiote.
Short Term.... Worf because of his stregnth....

ME! Just because I could help the bruises heal!

In the Stargate Universe he is the first Klingon in Starfleet. He served on the Enterprise with Jon-Luc Picard and on DS9 under Commander and finally Captain Benjamin Sisko.

Worf was played wonderfully by Michael Dorn (Who is really handsome without his Klingon make up on!)

Jon-Luc was played by Patrick Stewart (Star Trek: TNG the next generation Captain of the Enterprise)

Benjamin Sisko was played by Avery Brooks (Star Trek: DS9.. about the events on a deep space station # 9 near the Gamma Quadrent of space)

i am ashamed to say i have no idea who worf is

so ill vote for teal'c to keep out end up ;)

hehe

wow suprised figured alot of stargate fans like me had watched star trek in the past. Well for those who never seen worf here is a picture of what he looks like, I was looking for a picture with him and his bat'leth (his weapon of choice) but couldn't come across one

Attachments

• tvw.jpg
    tvw.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 8,692
They'd show up for the fight, realize they are both honorable warriors, and team up with each other.

well after seeing the pic - no offence to Worf but I'm glad I voted for Teal'c :D

hehe, ok so i dont follow star trek, i didnt have a clue who worf was but i voted for teal'c anywayz!!
he kick worfs ass anyway!!! lol, no offence to any star trek fans out there!!!

GO TEAL"C!!!!:rolly2:

crazypetealive, Thanks for the picture!

But I must agree with Lonewolf89 that they would perceive each other as honorable warriors... and for the spoon thing Dave ....
Hee hee heee heeeee! (That is a reference to his post in the Warrior a Season 5 episode... which is yet to be shown in the USA)

I think they were 'spoons', they may have been practise 'Staffs weapons'.

Are you asking 'who would win in a hand to hand combat'? Even Worf would fall against a Staff weapon blast or a Zat.

ummm

I would have to say hand to hand or even at that the staff weapon without the blasting power against the bat'leth. kinda like how the jaffa practice usiing the staff weapon exactly as just a staff

Originally posted by Lonewolf89
They'd show up for the fight, realize they are both honorable warriors, and team up with each other.

I vote for Worf, and it was a difficult decision because I like Teal'c. But well, I can't dishonor the memory of my first favorite alien. :lol: For that reason, I totally like the idea of Lonewolf89. :laugh2:

Krystal :smilej:

Yea! Krystal! Another sensible Person... Now there are three! (Besides T-Man and Worf )

closer

its coming close looks like worf may just jump out in front of teal'c in a stargate board kinda funny didn't think I'd see this hehe

I would say Worf. Klingons sharp teeth is the tie breaker. I was a trekie back in the wrath of Khan days. Klingons file teeth into points before combat.

Teal'c would definately kick his ass! :D
GO TEAL'C GO TEALC
pcheerleader.gif

pangel1.gif
x arc x
pangel1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.