Samantha's clothes and grin ( those 2 soooo go 2gether - not!)

lene morissette

I'm BACK!!!! Yay! Hiya!
I've seen a lot of eps recently where Sam is in her normal clothes. I really don't like her wardrobe - it's usually black with sum bright or multi-coloured top/ t-shirt and it makes her look plain. The only nice outfit she has worn so far, I think, was the leather jacket and red top that she wore in 'Upgrades'. Because she's tall ( 5' 9") they never let her wear boots with heels. That's a shame coz one of my teachers has short, blonde hair and she's 5' 8"1/2 and she wears boots. She looks nice and not too tall either. Since the lead actors r like 6' + then the height thing shouldn't b a problem (unless it's Janet or Hammond) I also think it was pretty dumb of them 2 get her a small, short (height-wise) car coz it makes her look a lot taller when she's standing nxt 2 it.

Also, make-up does nothing 4 the girl! I think she looks prettier with the subtle tv make-up than the over-exaggerated pinky-red lipstick and mascara that they use 2 show that she's supposed 2 have make-up on. I'm a girl and so I really don't know how she appears 2 guys, could sum guys please tell me wot u think about these issues?

Is it just me or are both her and Jack's grins infectious?!? Evrytime I see either one of them grinning, I can't help but smile! That makes me very strange I guess - oh well I knew that neway!:rolly2:

I thought Sam looked great in that hippy-chick skirt from the episode '1969'. I prefer her in jeans with those little tops best though, perhaps 'cos she's in trousers so often she seems comfortable in them.
It would be great to see her all done up for an Air Force ball or something, don't you think?

Thanku sum1 replied 2 my thread! And yep I totally agree!!!! It would b cool but NO MAKE-UP!!!!! Sorry I just really don't think the girl needs it. Did u no she's only 3 yrs older than Charisma Carpenter (Cordy from Angel)? She soooo doesn't look 35! I personally think they should do an SG-1 karaoke night where the airmen and women dress up as famous singers, kinda like 'Stars in their Eyes'.
(4 those of u who don't know wot that is, it's a british tv show where people have 2 dress up like the person they want 2 sing the song of and they win based on how much they sound like that person.)
Neway, Jan could b Shania Twain, Jack could b um, say, Garth Brooks or sumone, Sam could b Sarah McLachlan or whoever and Teal'c could b Coolio or sum other rapper.
What does evry1 think?

I don't mind the way she dresses, I think they tend to 'overdress' her, but then, she has to look attractive. What she wears out of uniform seems to be slightly to ... girly or feminie, but then, maybe that's what the girl would want.

She doesn't wear that much make-up does she? She could wear a lot more!!

I liked what she worn in Ascension. it was nice to see her in a skirt when she was talking to Jack in the hallway.

I don't think it is particularly the amount of make up she wears, it's that red lipstick they put on her. It REALLY doesn't suit her!:kisses:

I think they could've done worse ... If they did it really well, then it would be too perfect, she's only suppose to apply some quickly ... Though I agree, sometimes it really annoys me - especially in Tok'ra.