Zahn, Timothy: So....

HECK YA:D , i love the stuff hes written in the Star Wars universe, ive looked at some of his other stuff hes not bad:rolly2:

Yes let us all bow to his Great work, and one of the best charecters ever created, Grand Admiral Thrawn:rolly2: :rolly2:

well he was ok, but the reason i liked thrawn better was because he was a diffrent kind of charecter then we have had in a while for a bad guy, all the ones so far had been evil jedi, well now we have a bad guy who has no force powers what so ever, but is still kicking the good guys a** all over the galaxy, it was great:D :rolly2:

It was Zahn's Heir to the Empire series which got me back into Star Wars as an adult.

I enjoyed his Star Wars books, but have yet to read any of his other novels.

I read the Thrawn Trilogy and thought it was okay. I've yet to read his Honor Harrington universe books.

I thought it quite cool that that Grand Admiral Thrown was in the series Star Wars Rebels. :cool: (y) . Like Boba Fett he's become quite popular.

I read the Thrawn Trilogy and thought it was okay. I've yet to read his Honor Harrington universe books.

I've read them --- I'd call them pedestrian; nothing that makes you go "Oh Wow!" but also nothing which makes you chuck the book into the fire.