Fanfic?

DCBastien

Sound and fury
Anybody found any good sites? Or stories?
Please no slash, except titles, and the names of the website. If you see one, by all means let people know who ask you via PM etc:D
Im on the lookout!

That's a hell of a challenge you've laid!

To pit us poor fanfic writers agin a master story-teller.

I'll have to think!

Now now, I fear that few of us could outdo Tolkein- in any part of his craft. But so rich was the world he developed, that others may stroll in it awhile:D

Look forward to reading some of these...

isnt that a site full of slash? Morri sent the link to me a while ago I'm sure thats the 1...

LOTR fanfic? ALREADY?!?!

itll be a challange doing any non-slash shipper ones coz we dont know much about the gals!

OMG, I can't believe Pam showed up... here!!!!

Pam is the one who runs Versaphile, my home away from home. Her recs for Stargate and LotR save me a lot of time reading fangirl stuff that just plain sucks.

I can't give anyone gen/het fic stories, since I don't read 'em!

Hey, btw all, Arwen is up @ the diaries.

(waves to Morrigan) Thanks for the compliment! :) Yup, I randomly pop by once in a while. Oh, and there's now quite a bit of LOTR gen on the recs site, currently 38 stories with more to come with future updates. And a smattering of het, (19 stories listed) but that's mostly in combination with slash pairings as well. OC, there's 176 slash stories, so it's clear where the good stuff is mostly to be found still.

Elf lovers, you have to read "Folly of Starlight" by AC. It's a very good series, and it has some very addicting pics at the top of each story (drools just think of diadem Elrond pic).

you can find it at Pam's recs. It is slash, btw.