5.10: Legacy

Mellian

Sothoii war maid
Episode 5.10 "Legacy"

"Renee travels back in time in pursuit of a deadly female Atavus"

Interesting episode, we see where Howlyn first met Renee and became fascinated by her.

Another Atavus and one who can travel through time, interesting. So if time travel is possible why haven't the other Atavus figured it out and used it to their advantage.

I also would like to see a bit more of Juda, they haven't used her as much in the episodes as they could of.

I give this ep. 10 out of 10. so far this was the best ep. of season5 and perhaps on the top 15 of the series. i refein from posting that until it is over.
What I liked!!!!!

The monk in the 20th century. To often in Science fiction when a past traveler visits the future. the future is the model of perfection and the traveler is just in awe. Thadtius liked some part but, scoffed at other.

Thadtius treatment of reene he didn't like her brashness and lack of modesty, but he liked her sence of justice and force of will. she didn't care for this overly Pious attitube but liked this persuverence and faith.

the end when it dawns to Reene, the doctor and the audiance. that Earth was the Ativous home world.

Street's impression of james Bond's Q.

Nit pick

No explanation was given for the time traveling. However after suffering through many useless techno jargon on Star Trek. this may have been a blessing.

The attemted murder/feeding of Juda was implied and that showm. they could have used a stand in. Juda could have been attacked from the back.

ZachWZ

whoa

I had stopped watching Earth Final Conflict for awhile I caught the first of season five. I just watched Episode 5.10 "Legacy" and now the entire show has come together. The Atavus have come from earth from a past beyond what humans knew about it, so basicly Jaridians and Taelons came from Earth. This explains so much into everything to why Taelons came to earth in search of answers. Kinda opens my mind into watching this show again.