Show's over

ozias43

UPN has deciced to give Roswell the ax. The order has been cut back to 13 episodes, and planned airings have been pulled from the line-up. It's unclear at this time whether or not the last episodes will air in coming weeks.
Also I don't know if the story will be wrapped up at all or if they will leave things hanging, but there is talk about doing a movie version.

I'm not sure where have gotten your info.... if legit, please do share. Otherwise, as of 1/15/02 Jason Kitimus confirmed that UPN gave him the go for 6/7 more than 13 episodes. For a total of 19 or 20 depending how you want to count the two hour season finally. There is a link showing the article from JK taken by E-online on the crashdown.com website.

VT:alienooh:

This was on the darkhorizons website, but they are starting to piss me off, they post info, and then the next day post something different. They said that Roswell and Felicity got the ax, but last night on E! they said that the WB is still on the fence about Felicity, and as far as roswell the new story is that it is cancelled, but they will do 7 more eps bringing the season to 20 episodes instead of 22. The full dark horizons quote is below.

Roswell (TV): The Sci-Fi Wire confirms that UPN has picked up the remaining seven episodes of the season (giving it 20 eps in total), though they're certain to be the last. New episodes begin again on Jan 29th for four weeks, then it goes on hiatus as the new comedies "As If" and "Random Years" debut.

Yeah, the dark horizons article was fairly misleading. It was more speculation than anything. It was and most people are just assuming at this point that Roswell won't be back next year. However, there still has been no official word from UPN or the Roswell producers as to what the future holds for Roswell. I know that the two hour finale is also going to be a pilot for season 4. And there is talk of some cast changes if it does return. (I don't think they'll replace any main characters... most of them would still be under contract.) And Johnathan Frakes also mentioned the possibility of a movie.... but that's just 'talk' as of now.

There are two places you can place your vote for the return of Roswell... scifi wire and on the save that show website...(here you can vote once a day everyday) vote here

Your votes really do count on both places. as the networks will be given the results.

VT:alienooh:

SPOILER HERE

I'm kinda new to this section but did anyone in the US see the episode last night? I'm not sure whether the UK has seen the episode so I'm going to try the "SPOILER" thingy:

That Max died in this episode absorbing the sickness of an old man whose wife kidnapped Max and threatened him at gunpoint to heal her dying husband. Max does it and becomes so old and sick that he disintegrates!

yes i saw the eppy you are talking about and--

UPN can not just leave everyone hanging with Max dead, Jessie getting to the truth about his wife, Liz "turning" into an alien. So I think they are going to have Liz some how bring Max back, Liz and Max have to leave the planet because he can no longer stay like his son. Jessie finds out about his wife and can't handle it so she leaves with Liz and Max, Michael stays with Maria. They have to clear a lot up. I hope they just don't let everyone hang like so many other networks have.

I agree DarkCity with everything you said. And Prophet, its a UPN show here in USA!

I am 'here in the USA'... UPN eh? wierd... all of those white people and not on a Star Trek show...:p

But seriously... I distinctly remember... ahhh forget it... I dont watch the damn thing anyway... Iwas just sure that-

Prophet you are correct, and wrong?!?

It was a WB show, but this season it moved with Buffy to the UPN.:alienooh: ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Andromeda 0