1.22: To Shanshu in L.A.

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
To Shanshu in L.A. - Episode 22

Creating new thread. Only episode discussion please. :D

annette :)

pamie

Space Monkey!
Angel faces a wild demon who is summoned by Wolfram & Hart to wreak havoc and raise a powerful force to strike down Angel and destroy those close to him.

This is a great one.
I love the way Angel is trying to look after Cordy and Wes at the same time!

:D

Tabitha

Save Angel!
This episode is the first time in the series that you realise just how close this group of people have got. Cordelia's evolution is obvious for the first time - look at her character here and compare it to her appearances in BTVS, or even the first few eps of Angel.

Overall, great episode. Five stars!

Kanazaka

Yep, I agree. Lindsey got what was coming to him, and Cordy was at her most sympathetic--though unfortunately it took extreme pain to convince her to change her outlook on life. Great acting by Charisma. I wasn't surprised by Darla's appearance, both because of the flashbacks in earlier episodes and having known that she appears in later seasons (and becomes a major supporting character). I just kinda wish that Joss and company didn't rely so much on re-employing pre-existing Buffy characters as major antagonists and protagonists. I'll have to see how her resurrection plays out in Season Two, and I'm sure I'll like it, but I like it better when new characters show up and mix things up (especially Glory and Dawn in Season Five of Buffy :)).