1.08: I Will Remember You

markpud

Former Ascifi.com mod
This episode, where Buffy comes to town, and a demon's blood makes Angel human, is probably my favourite episode of Season One.

The scenes between Buffy and Angel are really sweet, esp. when she realises that she is about to lose her memories of it all....

I loved this episode too!!! I was blubbing like a good 'un. Its a shame that Angel is the only one to remember what happened.

Annette. :crying:

I thought that was really sad....but she wasn't too concerned about Riley during this ep, i'm not quite sure where it fits into the timeline, but I think she was seeing him at this point...

yes i think she's only started seeing him so it wasn't serious but he WAS around! bad little Buffy!

Maria :star:

yeah well i guess Angel would be pretty hard to get over. opps must stop drooling or i'll drown!

Maria :star:

still think this is one of the best eppys of the season..

ANd Angel has coped very wel lwith the strain of being the only one to remember it...

Didn't Angel tell Doyle before his demise about what happened? It was a brilliant episode. Would still make me cry if I watched it again.

annette :crying:

This is the first really great episode of season one!

I for one am glad that at least one of them remembers the lost day :eek:

Peanut butter? Do think they maybe shot some of these eps out of continuity? When Buffy is in bed and Angel is raiding the fridge, she asks him to get some peanut butter (preferably crunchy).
In Rm w/a vu Angel blames Cordelia for getting peanut butter in the bed, and she denies it... hmmmm think they are sponsored by skippy?

One of my favourite Angel episodes, I love watching this episode. It was very heart warming and sad. The sacrifice Angel made was good but did we need another one this early in the show, the first being him destroying the ring of amara(?).

Yeah this is a great episode also a sad one!

I love the part where Cordy thinks that Buffy has staked Angel but it was just dust! LOL :rolly2:

Excellent episode, especially the countdown to the end of the soon-to-be-lost day, what with Buffy's tearful insistence that she'll never forget it. Great chemistry between Buffy and Angel :D .