Great! A Season 3 board!

PamYou

Artist
I wrote to Padders to start this. I really wanted to discuss the stuff going on now. So... what do you guys think of Jesse? Are you guys upset about Michael/Maria? What about Kyle's feelings for Isabel? And Liz's Dad's whole what's going on w/my daughter and Max Evan thing? Let's talk about the search for Max's son, or whatever else. We've got a season 3 board!
Your fellow fan,
Pam

Season 3 not as good as other seasons.

I've been watching this season of Roswell and it seems that there is so much focus on the human life that Max, Isabel, and Michael have that the alien action has been seriously downplayed.

The Royal 4 haven't come across any knew alien threats. They haven't developed new powers. Michael still doesn't know much about his past while the others have a somewhat shaky idea of what they were like. I think the writers, or producers (or whomever the creative minds behind the show are) should refocus their attention on the science fiction action as Michael, Max, and Isabel learn more about themselves and accept the alien part of them instead of just trying to live a normal life. It's been a boring third season. If the action doesn't pick up soon I think the show will probably be cancelled. I just don't feel as drawn to these characters as I did in the first two seasons.

There are also a lot of questions that have been left in the air.
What happened to the guy that Max would talk to that would serve as a communicator between his friend on the other world and ours? Where is he and his daughter now? What is Michael's human sister (w/mental issues) up to right now? And why did Michael and Max bury their alien devices in the desert instead of concealing them in the cave that Tess showed them last season? Season 3 seems to be more detached in plot development than seasons 1 and 2. If it weren't for the fact that I saw the first two seasons of Roswell, I probably would not watch this season airing now. It's not nearly as exciting as the other seasons. I find myself watching Smallville more and recording Roswell to watch later.

You guys are lucky,
season 3 hasn't even started over here yet(Ireland)
and I'm dieing to see it.
Is it good so far?

Well, I guess if you're brave enough to read a Season 3 board you want spoilers. Max just died last episode, Liz went off to boarding school, Isabel's married to a man who doesn't know she's an alien, Maria and Michael broke up and Maria got a deal with recording company but they wanted her to compromise her values so she quit.
Pam

well im not impressed with series 3 ..im up to the episode where isobel has just anounced her wedding..im finding it really boring tbh... :(

sadness

I like Season 3-- but I have bad news. This is the last season. I WANT TO CRY!!!!!!

Yea, I know. I'm still kind of numb about it. When the last episode airs, I know I'm going to bawl

Anyone else see the episode where Max auditions for a part in 'Enterprise'? Thought it really funny, William Frakes telling Max to act like an alien(hahahaha!!!!!) if only he knew. Nice to see Dr Phlox without his make up.

annette :)

Last ever episode on Sky One tonight of Roswell. What are we going to do???????????? :crying:

annette :(

Well, you're a little better off in the UK than in the US. At least you've seen Roswell recently. I can't remember the last time I saw an episode here. Although, I did see Katherine Heigl last night in an episode of the new Twilight Zone (remake of an old sci-fi classic series in the US). I'm not sure if that's popular in the UK, but it is here.

Still, I miss Roswell.:(

I miss Roswell. :( It was a great show and I wish they would at least show repeats... I mean there were ep I missed and then BOOM! It's gone And I'll never see them!

I really miss Roswell, but I've still got Buffy and all... But Roswell was my favorite show ever. I guess I'm just one of the "cult"-like fans.... lol.... I've read some of the Roswell High books. I hadn't read any, and after Roswell left.... anyway, my sister found me the Roswell High books, and I bought the first one. They're good, but different. I've only been buying them when I've got a good amount money to spend for recreation, you know? I've bought four... In them, Max has blonde hair, Liz is hispanic and isn't Liz Parker, she's Liz Ortez, and Isabelle is younger than Max and is a shallow cheerleader, and Maria is always carrying around aroma theropy oils. There's stuff about the color of auras and... well, anyway. It's different, but still Roswell. The books came first, after all. But of course, I'm prejudiced. :wink2:
Y'all really are lucky to still have Roswell. Though it's supposed to be on the scifi channel here in the US, but I don't have the scifi channel.
I'm going to actual Roswell next summer.... see if I can find a "Crashdown"... ;)
:alienooh: Pam :alienooh:

Wow well i watched the series finale last night. How bad was i trying not to cry lol? I wasnt too impressed at the beginning, but by the end i was like OMG
HE PROPOSED HE PROPOSED!!!!
so i liked that and the little thing with the coal, very sweet :)
I was so glad Isabelle finally got rid of Jesse, and they all ended up like it was at the beginning, although very different of course.
Things change but there will always be ur friends right :)

xxx

Methinks you don't like Isobelles choice of hubby Sammy. :lol:

It is sad that its ended. I liked it.

annette :D

lol, well i kinda loved Alex (why did they kill him off again?!) and its hard not to compare Alex to him even tho i guess he was an alright guy, toward the end, and its not like i loved Alex or anything or had a huge crush on him (i saved my crushes for Max and Michael *swoon*) but he was such a sweet guy!

Everythings ending! Help! :laugh:

xxx

Just feel sorry for us Americans, we haven't seen Roswell since mid-May.... *sigh*....
I liked Jesse, thought he was a good guy.
I liked Alex too.. how I wanted to kill Tess when I found out that she'd killed him!
Pam

Back