New Eps

Sherry D

Can't wait for the new eps to begin, starting January 19th! Let me know what you think!

Second that.
re-runs have been okay but as episdoed 6 was SO much better than the earlier ones I can't wait to see how 7-22 progress.

YYYYIIIIPPPPPEEEEEE!!!! They're finally here. The new Tracker epis start this weekend!!!! But after the loooooooonnnnngggg wait (at least it seemed that long to me), WB17 in the Philadelphia, PA area is pre-empting for playoff games. I'll have to set my VCR for the wwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hours of Sunday morning (2:30am to be exact). But since I work in a nightclub, I can check it out as soon as I get home from work.:D I'm just so excited that the new epis are about to air, I can hardly wait...:rolly2:

New Eppies coming!!

Hi,
I'm there with you jumping for joy ladies!! I can't wait to see the new eppies!! Chicagoland's airing this last weekend was moved to a later time slot and it really bummed us out! But the thought of having new eppies and having the vcrs to catch it keeps the good mood flowing! LOL!!

I can't wait either!! Four more days to go until the new EPs start!
I am sooo glad I got a new TV and VCR for Christmas--already got it set to go!!
Waiting patiently,
Elaine

Had a new episode in Ontario already - about time;) No SPOILERS - just wanted to say hold on for a couple more days. there are some cool fx - enjoy

okay gang -
you should have seen at least one, hopefully two, of the new episodes by now - so what say you?

The 2nd new ep airs tonight... I really liked the first new episode. I think that the writing has really improvement, much more character development.

Can't wait to see what happens tonight.

Hey, Just wanted to drop in to say...I loved these new eppisodes!! The storylines are piecing together now. Very interesting!!

Back