a piccie whenever i am on ascifi

Oh the Elrond pic! morrigan stop teasing me! oh the Elrond pic...meluvs it medoes...my precioussssss....

Let it never be said that I am not evil, and known to exploit ppl's weaknesses

*whimper* why morrigan?....you know I love it so...much....why...when i tried so hard to rid myself of...it...him...*whimper* Elrond....*covers eyes with her hands* no!

<slaps Leggy out of compassion> LEGOLAS GREENLEAF, FORMERLY SNAPE! SNAPE, I mean SNAP OUT OF IT!

<sighs> I KNOW the pic is super addicitive. I KNOW! I'm addicted to it, too, but I don't tell anyone, so they leave me and my precioussss alone. I have some of him at Rivendell that would drive you insane, and no one would see you for a month. I'd show them to you, but I am afraid that they WOULD drive you insane :(

I'm already insane! you think you can show me a picture of Him like that and expect me to be right in the head afterwards? <shudders>

Rivendell? If you show me them I wouldn't go away for a month I'd be permanently here cos I'd get addicted! :eek:

<hisssssssssss!> What have you done?!

I've only done to you what I have done to myself. It's an OBSESSIONNNNNNNN

Guess what, there was a Hugo movie on last night. I would have told ya'll about it, but I didn't know it was on until I was flipping thru the stations. HE had the blonde hair this time.

I DONT WANNA BE OBSESSED! <backs into a corner like a wild animal> *hissing* you keep Him away....

Fine, you don't be obsessed. I'll be obsessed. I can handle several obsessions at once. I have several large closets, each which is a dedicated shrine to my obsessions!

*rips up elrond picture and burns the remains, danicing around the fire...* eeeeeehahahah burn Elrond BURN!

let me say it one more time...BURN ELROND BURN! Hehe I'm just kidding hes a pretty funky elf but he is a bit addictive:rolleyes:
:flash:

aah Jessa. Poor innocent Jessa. You dont know what addictive means!

hehe... wonder what mine is....

here is another pic...

Attachments

• goa'uld cat.jpeg
    goa'uld cat.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 146
HELP!

Can somebody please find me a Rivendell 'woodland' scene from teh film? Not the one with Frodo on the balcony...it's from an angle and I think theres a waterfall in it too. I've been looking for an hour now and no success....:(

I'll attempt to find it for ye.

Ah, while I am here, does anyone want an animated avvie, like mine? I'm booooooored, and am up for the challenge. E-mail or PM me if you are. I don't expect to be back here any time soon, so please make sure you are not asking for my mad skillz here.

Morri

You all scared me away, again, for the thrid time.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Farscape 1
M Anime and Animation 7
S Stargate General Discussions 4