Something Funny Tollan

crazypetealive

I was watching X-files on fox its been a long ass time since I watched any X-files but I know this was an old episode. it was the episode where moulder goes and breaks thru a miltary quratine that they claimed to be a libaon air craft with a nuke but it was actually a ufo and also moulder meets this guy that is a ufo watcher called nightcap anyways if you know the episode from that at the end the building at the end they were leaving was suppose to be a gov buillding but its the exact same sight they had used in StarGate as the Tollan new home world. I thought it was a trip to see that building kinda funny also

Wow!

You're very observant. I don't know if I would have noticed that. Of course, I haven't watched any of the old x-Files in a long time.

whoa

now this even gets even funnier that same building was also in Andromeda , I just got done watching a new episode of Andromeda and noticed it was the same building as the Tollan home world. I'm now kinda intrested on what the building is heck if I go visit it I might just mind end up in a sci-fi show

The buildings used for the Tollan homeworld are at Simon Fraser University in or near Vancouver.

Both Andromeda and X files season 1-6 are also Vancouver based.

I swear X files have used the same bits of forest that Stargate uses too! I keep expecting Mulder and Scully to come across the gate.

Quite a few of the locations are common to at X files and Stargate, I think I have also seen the conservatory used in Gamekeeper in a Season 2 X File.

wow

thanks for the information lol that would be a kick watch scully or moulder hop out or find the gate