I saw ELIJAH in the net 5 minutes ago!!!!!!

imported_PoLgArA

Lady Schatten
or at least he says so:Dbut he knew a lot of things behind the scenes so....at least he is someone from the crew:D (or a cameraman...:) ) or something like that:)*HAPPY*

Ya how can you prove it was anyone from the actual team? could have been someone who reported on it for a mag as they know a lot of behind the scenes stuff, or simple some computer ace who has done his *homework*.

Dont get me wrong, there is a chance it was Elijah, what was the site, and who else was there?
I seriously doubt it was really him. The internet is a perfect way to claim to be someone ur not and thats how paedophiles get to lil kids. I dont mean any offense to anyone here, but if I hadn't met you all I could say I was a 45 year old fireman from Bristol and you'd probably believe me..... Unless there was a certiified Webcam in action you can only go by 'his' word. Sorrry!

I also doubt it. And where was it? In a chat room? Only the organised ones are any any ant possibility of meeting famous people--- most likely, if they were, they would not tell you!

Yeah they advertise celeb meeting in chatrooms on TV or in Magazines at specific times....

i wish more celebs would go online to talk to their fans.....it's so unfair they can't even do that!

I wish ppl from LOTR would come on.....specially Elijah or viggo :(

It might have been him...

I agree with everything that's just been said, but he's not a major film star, and he can go online in his spare time just like anyone else.

The other thing I've found, is that oldies like me don't seem to have embraced the internet in the same way as young people. With Star Trek Actors for instance (only because I know about them) the new young 'Enterprise' actors all have their own websites, whereas Scott Bakula and the TNG and TOS stars do not. Except Will Wheaton (Wesley) who has a very weird site!

i haven't been on ppl like elija's websites, and i never looked for ne thing to do with Enterprrise cos thats my brothers sci-fi territory........i'll have a look for stuff like that tho and report back ;) :D

WEb sites are an important part of an actors carreer these days

I am surprised Scott Bakula has not got one yet..

Originally posted by Legolas
who the box is Scott Bakula?

Are you serious??

Star Trek may not appeal to everyone, but you've never heard of 'Quantum leap' either?

So, has anyone ever spoken to anyone famous on-line before? There are ppl working on 'Stargate SG-1' that have posted here, I'm sure many others read it!

I had an email from the author Larry Niven.

oooh that explains why i not know him - i have seen none of those things...