Favourite character?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by mystery
Hey ho!

Then we have Clark, not quite so mysterious, but very cute in a pouty kind of way *giggles* and those eyes... Oy....... We're not even going to go into the scenes where he's lacking a sweater... :blush:

Couldn't agree wid you more!!!!!!!!!!

My favourite is Lex. Like all "heroes" he can be good and bad but always great.

I think most of the characters are good, i like nearly all of them, but i have to agree, Lex has that extra special something :D

xxx:aliengray
"The Mental Caffeine One"

Yeah I agree I like all of the characters but Lex just has that little something...:cool:

Looks like Lex is pulling all the votes! Not to many for the super hero. Does this mean that there is a little of Lex in all of us?

I think theres a little bit of bad in all of us - the stronger we are mentally, the easier it is for us to control it, push it deep down. I mean, no-ones completely pure right?

xxx:rolleyes:

There is a little bit of bad in us but, Lionel Luther takes it to an extreme leve, and Lex is not far behind his father.

Well i guy's I voted for Clark Kent I think he is the best character next is Lex and then Lana Lane but I also think that Clark is good looking to More my type than Lex but then he is okay too :)

Of course, Clark, is my favorite character. He does a grat job of acting and I love that him and Lex are friends! Cool!

wierd, not really, in all of the comic books, movies and tv series (lois & clark) lex has always been an enemy to superboy, man.

Originally posted by DarkCity545
Looks like Lex is pulling all the votes! Not to many for the super hero. Does this mean that there is a little of Lex in all of us?

Lex is wonderfully played, exposing the balance between his inherent desire to do good things for people he likes and his driven nature to win at all costs. Perhaps being in Smallville has changed him, but he is still the son of Lionel Luther with all the baggage that comes with it. Nature vs Nurture?

Good guys like Clark Kent are predictable. Bad guys like Lionel Luther are predictable. The man between them, Lex, is not predictable and that is what makes him so fascinating.

Well it has to be Lex Luther. He's an interesting character. Even though he is supposed to be Clark Kents friend, he is going to be a new vilian against Clark, soon. Even though I haven't seen the first season I've only saw season 2, I'm missing tones of info about these characters, so if any info here is incorect then please tell me.

Originally posted by webmouse

Good guys like Clark Kent are predictable. Bad guys like Lionel Luther are predictable. The man between them, Lex, is not predictable and that is what makes him so fascinating.

Drew M, webmouse has hit the nail on the head!! This is so true!

Originally posted by webmouse

Originally posted by DarkCity545

Drew M, webmouse has hit the nail on the head!! This is so true!

I totally agree. We don't yet know if he is going to turn completly evil or go the other way. Unpredictable.

Status
Not open for further replies.