Another poll! this time on the lotr cast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessa

aka Padfoot
ok guys!!!!! the biggie! who is better looking? personally i have to go for Aragorn, tho i would vote twice and go for Legolas........but what the hell!!!

I went for Legolas!! :rolly2: :D :rolly2:

Hasnt this already been done somehwere?

yeah, but i wanted to find out for myself..............n e way, they r sort of different! aren't they?:( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm sure we already have lots of polls, but the more i vote for Legolas the better!

Jessa did you get those links i pmed you ok?

hmmm
me and my friend had this argument whilst walking out of the cinema after seeing the film!
she says legolas, i say aragorn/strider!
when i read the book, i saw aragorn as being just what he was in the film <<remember i was 10 at the time and i am 16 now!>>
also, when i read the book, i saw legolas as <<sorry, gals>> a 2 and a half foot high green thing with spiky ears.
so on that note, i think my decision was a well educated one!

hehe Spooky! Its easy to see an elf being little having been brought up on 'santa's elves' which are brightly coloured clumsy things with high squeaky voices! I thought Legolas to be tall tho, cos he was able to ride a horse so....

you voted for...Gimli? you should have done you insane person you!:D

I voted for Legolas. Although ARagorn would be a close second. When I read the books I always thought of Aragorn as being the better looking. Watching the movie however I would have to give it to Legolas.

Haha Well said Mellian! Thinking about it now - boromir is pretty cute...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back