Mothman movie...previous XFILE as well?

pumafighter

All - there is a movie to be released called Mothman Prophecies (sci-fi/supernatural phenomena) and I recall an XFILES episode with a similar content (and really enjoyed it) Does anyone have info about any of this upcoming and past topic?

Thanks so much :)

Hi there pumafighter. If you go to the imdb and do a search you will find a description of the film. It stars Richard Gere and Debra Messing. Sounds quite an interesting film.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0265349

annette :D

Thanks pumafighter. Look interesting. :D

annette :)

Mothman

Surely - No Prob! Have not found that XFILES episode to view yet, but will keep looking. See an HBO making of e the movie will be on this week Jan 10th - so we can size up the flick, perhaps before. Maybe even get an John Keel interview :) (don't know about that)

Thanks!

Mothman and the XFILES

Yes - enjoyed that and it helped.....thanks for the link. Am wondering if in the movie, we'll get to see the mothmen or not, if so, wht will they look like (like accounts, how much will they show for special efects sake)....And am wondering if they behave as they did in XFILES. The Mothmen I have read about have tellepathic powers, did they display that in the episode? Just curious...talk later :) Seems like the XFILES just hinted at Mothmen right? Anyway - I'll explore the site you gave me for more - thanks.

I loved the episode of the X Files, Detour.
That's the one where scully was singing, right?

I don't think so. I don't remember an episode where Scully is singing.

She sang, Jeremiah was a bullfrog, I taped it, is is the one where they are lost in the forest?

BTW, I got a movie poster for the Mothman Prophecies, It looks really cool!

Think I sort of remember now.

Mothman prophecies looks pretty good. Stars Richard Gere.

I haven't, but I've heard mixed reviews, and I want o make m own opinion, I don't think it's out over here for another litlle while, I have a movie poster though!:D

Actually saw this a while back and forgot to post about it, Naughty me :( Thought it quite good and a tad scary at times. If it was based on a true story then did people ever figure out why these Mothmen appeared??????