4 More Eps Left!!!

spider

I was afraid that tey were just going to cut off the series without actually giving it an ending, but acording to a camercail on the Scifi channel there are 4 more left to air before the series is over.

That being said, what do you want to see wrapped up in these final eps in order to give the series a good and definite ending? I want to see possibly some combinations of the following things:

- the gland gets removed
- Cryselous(sp?)gets taken down
- Keeper discovers how to overcome the gland's "problem" and Darian never has to worry about going quicksilver mad/getting a hot again
- Arnode dies
- Bobby and Clair :blush:

I have to say that they removed the gland from Darien, the Bobby and Claire idea is pretty good.;)
Well, as for Arnaud I will not want to see him died, he has been a great enemy to Darien. So let him be visible again and dissapear, so everyone knows that he could be back anytime.:lol: Also a good idea will be that he gets the gland, after all he always was after that, and make him the new pet of the Agency.:lol: Imagine the boss, bossing Arnaud around.:D Also will like to see Alex get her baby and Eberts to get a promotion, he deserves it.:lol: As for Chrysalis I definitely agree, they have to be shutdown.

Krystal:rain:

Taking down Cryselis entirely may be a lil much to hope for...they'd have to spend the whole 4 eps on that alone...me, i'd settle on seeing the head guy die.

That will be good revenge for Darien and Alex could get her baby because he and his wife are the one's that have the baby.:D Chrysalis are a worldwide organization but it will be cool seen some branch of it desorganized or destroy.:lol:

Krystal :D

Alex should defionately be the one to kill that guy.

...I just had a thought...what if they discover that the gland is slowly killing Darien or something?

Well, we'll find out tonight, as the first of the four airs in one hour.

Glad that the scifi give their series two times a night. Always find that annoying but tonight it was my salvation.:D I don't have any idea that the new episodes begin tonight, so I missed it the firt time but will look it at the second airing.
Thanx Spider, is you don't mention it I will miss it completely.:p

The idea of the gland killing Darien is good specially if they get it out, it could be an explanation for why they have to remove it. As you say will see how they end it.

With all the quicksilver he used this ep, I'm surprised he didn't need a shot badly half way through.

Things I'd like to see...

Darien kicks Arnaud's ass
Bobby and the Keeper, lol, that'd be great
and Eberts gets appointed as head of the agency!

We defionately need another Eberts ep before the series ends.

To quicksilver the car, that was so cool. :lol: Of course he needs some help to do it. Shiloh you say it, Eberts should be the new head of the agency after all his the brains in it. He deserves to be the boss.:D

Oh my God! I just read glanced in the TV guide and saw the three words that...well...it's big. If you want to be surprised for tonight's ep, do not...I repeat DO NOT read past this point!!!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

"Keeper Stabolizes Invisibility"

!

I'll believe it when I see it ----- or don't see it ----- or whatever.

It was fun, specially see how Darien try to enjoy it :lol: I found hilarious all the episode, specially when he need the gland and can't have it to help Bobby. And when finally he gets invicible at the right time.:lol:

Not to be vulgar, but did he...fart out quicksilver? The face he was making, then an explosion of invisibility...

Could be, that really is a point of view :lol: I haven't see it that way, but now that you mention it. He was really acting funny when it happen. :lol:

What do you think of this past week episode?

Personally for me it was great. Specially love the interaction between Darien and Arnaud. Arnaud was really funny through all the episode, make me laugh a lot. Even when he was nasty. :lol: Love the shot to the foot. And we have to see what will happen with Claire's dilemma.

Krystal :D