changing handles

Galadriel

Rain Mystery
Can someone tell me how/where to change my handle? I am tired of being justine..
for now.
Justie....

i'm not sure that you can Justine.....but go and ask in the general section of ascifi.....and if you do find a way can you let me know as well :D

Willz
:blpaw::blpaw:

I changed mine from Snape to Sinistra a long while ago...what you do is go to the name change thread in Ascifi Announcements. I'll post the link for you shortly...

or u could PM Neo to do it 4 u, but when u want him, hes never there. I waited 4 2 days for him and he never logged on!

i PMed him and he did it about 3 days later

admins are quite busy...besides, i think that JW is now Galadriel, yes?

Originally posted by Sinistra
like the new name ;)
Thank you, Sin! I would like to be wise and beautiful at the same time.

I am listening to Beatles from A to Z on the radio now. Oh! Anyone else like the beatles?

I know it's not a Harry Potter thing...but hey, it's British. And the Beatles were so magickal!
:cool:

ok :) we're not gonna shoot you just cos you hate the beatles...

arrgghh....OT thread....

I really dont like their voices, their style of music, their lyrics or their haircuts!

Originally posted by Legolas
I really dont like their voices, their style of music, their lyrics or their haircuts!

There styles had evolved throughout the sixties. John, George, Ringo, Paul separated and pursued their own individual styles. John Lennon was murdered in the 80's, George just died recently, and Ringo is alive somewhere; his daughter is a model. Paul is the romantic, George was the Spiritual one, and John was the visionary. Ringo, also a romantic. Sorry you don't like their style in the early sixties. That was when they were inspired by Elvis, and then later their style as a group was influenced by Bob Dylan. George was inspired by Ravi Shankir, (my spelling is dubious, sorry) from the East Indies, playing the Sitar, and the tabla
(another mispelling on my part). Who do you like?

Paul I think cos he wrote the frog song and its the first song I ever remember cos it was on Rupert or something any ways i was very young but i still remember to this day i think he wrote it or I am thinking of someone completely different. :laugh2:

Originally posted by dmalfoy
Paul I think cos he wrote the frog song and its the first song I ever remember cos it was on Rupert or something any ways i was very young but i still remember to this day i think he wrote it or I am thinking of someone completely different. :laugh2:
Frog song? You wouldn't have the first line of the song in mind would you? Was Paul still w/ the Beatles or did he have his own band by then? His own band was Wings. His wife Linda was also in the band.