UK start date

Maria8475

It goes on.....
I just thought i'd let everyone in the UK know that Smallville is starting here tommorow (New Year's Eve) on channel 4 at 4.45pm with a feature length pilot. The next episode is to be shown on Wednesday 2nd Jan at 6.00pm. After that i'm not sure if it's on mondays, wednesdays or both. But i would guess wednesday.

I watched the first episode of Smallville last night. Was quite impressed. Shall be watching it again tomorrow. (2/1/2002). Think Clark is quite cute. Lex is quite nice too. :D

annette :)

I just can't decide if I think Clark is cute or not. Lex is interesting, even w/o hair, though :D

lol

hey he is cute but not my type ifu no wat i mean! lol

gud show

Nah, not my type either!! LOL! He does make a good Lex, IMHO; but I'm not a huge Superman buff. He may have nothing in common with the Lex in comics, for all I'd know about it.

i came here to ask when the pilot was gonna be! lol! well, i guess i missed it! what happened? I'm gonna definitely catch the one tonight...seen the adverts for it on the tv and it looks too good to miss! :D

Ooops missed tonights eppy!!!!!!!!

annette :D

I agree that the pilot was great. Clark is most definetly cute. Lex seems like he has the potential to be a really interesting character..........i hope they continue to write him well. Lana seems to be everyone's fave, and i can kind of see why but personally i liked Chloe more......it just wouldn't be Superman without a brilliant reporter around :D

yesterday's ep was called Hot Head. Clark joins the football team even against his father's wishes, because Jonathan thinks someone could get hurt if Clark got a little carried away playing. But Clark decides to play anyway. What he did not know was that the Coach (who was really intent on winning since it would be his 200th win with the school) was having his sauna's with Krypotonite fumes. It gave him an unusual ability since he could 'summon' and control fire. It was a little strange - i thought that Kryptonite wasn't supposed to affect humans?? (i mean Lana wears a piece around her neck, most days!) Anyway the coach was supplying test answers to some of his jocks so that they would be eligable to play expect the principle finds out. Coach trys to kill him but Clark saves him. He then threathens his players with the fire thing but Chloe overhears and gets a pic of the scene. The Coach tries to burn her too again Clark intervenes. However her evidence is gone! Clark tries to face the coach but gets stopped by the Kryptonite and misses his game! Jonathan finds him and then Clark tries to talk to the coach who burns himself in an attempt to hurt Clark.

Lana quits as a cheerleader against her aunts wishes and gets a job as a waitress. But she's really not good at it so gets fired! (not in a Coach sense!!:D)

Lex thinks he has better business skills than his father and refuses to cut his workforce even after a direct order. Instead coming up with a different solution which he thinks Lyle is jealous of.

The next ep is on Wenesday at 6pm. (But i think there are repeats on E4 (not sure of the time.))

The pilot was shown again last night(2/1/02). It is on again tonight at 8pm.(3/1/02). Not sure if its a repeat of the pilot or the 2nd episode.

just checked - today's ep is a repeat of the second ep - which was really great. i would recommend it to those who missed it the first time.

well, no smallville on ch4 tonight. damit! I'm never gonna see those first two eps am i?

I've watched the first one but not the second one yet.

I'll see if I can find out for you....

...*returns 10 minutes or so later*...

ok, Lex Luther is played by Michael Rosenbaum, who has also been in the odd show on Channel 5: 'Zoe, Duncan, Jack and Jane'
And amongst others the films Urban Legend (and dmalfoys pet film,) Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil...

Need anyithng else?

ol

thats where i saw him! z,d,j, and jane! he seemed familira but i wasnt sure! :)

I saw most of the first episode today on T4...thought it was quite good.
I used to like the new adventures of Superman with Dean Cain...and I liked this very much.
Didn't even know anything about it...just switched on at the right time!
The next one is on tonight at 6.35pm...so I will tune in for that one.

Good show...I will be watching more!

:D

Pamie you are a saviour missed the 3rd episode so we can watch tonight. :D