Merry Christmas!!

bummer

Bruce Campbell love slave
The Bumgarner clan is headed to ...well, Hell , basically...tomorrow morning, so I wanted to wish my JOAT family a Merry Christmas before I go.

Hope you all have a festive Yule and all that, and watch out for Rudolph, I hear he gets fiesty.... :flash:

Now that I think about it...I doubt ol' Rudy gets as feisty as August, so you girls should be able to handle him! :laugh2:

LOL Angie!
Auggie does get bad sometimes but I know how to deal with him. ;)

Happy Christmas to you and the rest of the clan! I'm sure it will not be bad going back there for christmas. I'm sure you'll survive.

Thank you very kindly, Neo; and we return the sentiment wholeheartedly!! What a nice warm fuzzy to start the day with! Now...to ruin it by traveling home....grrrr!! :D

Ow no... how long it take u to go home....

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU JACKHEADS!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

reindeer.gif
rednose1.gif
rudolf.gif
biggrinsanta.gif
xmas.gif

Originally posted by Neo
Ow no... how long it take u to go home....

Not far, really; only a couple of hours one way...but I absolutely HATE going back to my hometown! LOL....

Anyway, I'm back; and we survived. It was even going fine until today when my brother showed up for the first time in forever, and was incredibly drunk already this morning--and adding to it constantly all day long....sigh....

I'm too old for this mess :dead:

Xmas bring the best and worst out in everyone...

Yep - you girls definitely need to handle me! ;)

Hoping everyone had a wonderful Christmas!

Oh, August; you wouldn't know what to do if I handled you! LOL! (And I see you're already getting a head start on the 'who's naughty' list for next year!!!)

Originally posted by Neo
Xmas bring the best and worst out in everyone...

That's surely true!! Sad, but true!

Allie: where did you get those cool Christmas smileys? I love Rudolph.

Anna: got your package, and Conner promptly stole my scarf.....

Thanks for the sympathy, everybody!! LOL!! I can tell I spend way too much time griping about my family....