Good news for UK fans

Annette

This is Star - my honey!!
Good news for us UK fans. Dark Angel is back on our screens starting Jan 14 at 9pm on Sky One.

annette :D

yay! I caught end of series 1 this week. But i missed quite a few eps in the middle. who's tinga (and the other X5s)? Anything interesting going on??

more importantly though: How did Logan get out of the wheelchair??

A thief or someone like that wore a suit which enabled him to take flying leaps just like Max. Sort of a suspension suit. The chap 'left' it to Logan who has used it to get around I believe. If my memory serves me correctly. Try looking at this website. It may help. Or it could have something to do with the blood transfusions he was getting from Max.

http://www.darkangeltheseries.com/theseries/index.htm

I have turned into a dark angel fan. that first 2nd? or is it 3rd? series episode was really good, can't wait for more!

Dark Angel is on its 2nd series now on Sky One.

the chap left it to logan because he got killed, but the suit did not work it needed a new microprocessor, logan got one and you see at the very end he has fixed it....

as for the x5's manticore are looking for something from the x5's and if you live in the UK <sorry i do not know who is ahead and who is behind> you will see that this starts to make sense...

hi all thought i'd join in the fun since i love dark angel...........

kaz

hey!

A thief or someone like that wore a suit which enabled him to take flying leaps just like Max. Sort of a suspension suit. The chap 'left' it to Logan who has used it to get around I believe. If my memory serves me correctly. Try looking at this website. It may help. Or it could have something to do with the blood transfusions he was getting from Max.

http://www.darkangeltheseries.com/theseries/index.htm

annette

Thankx for the great link Annette

I'm a big dark angel fan too.

Taped last nights episode and watched it when I got home from work. It was great. I'm abit of a shipper, but just wish Max and Logan could 'get it together'.

J

I'm shipper too, and eppie's like the one last night really frustrate me, they keep teasing us!!!
They should either end it or make it happen, and soon!
I taped it too. I had karate!

Hey Lisasg1

Funny I can't remember what I was doing last night, though it was probably my hub catching his one hour of the week tv.

No kidding, I monopolise all the sci-fi and related (soapy) stuff.

I totally agree with you though, wish they could get it together or not. Though I must admit I like Alex (just a wee bit, hmm).

J

i wasn't allowed to watch DA the second series. My parents said they would record it for me, but they neva did :( which means i can't see them :crying:

I'm real excited to hear that!
now hopefully it will come back as at least reruns in the USA as well :)

i love dark angel my parents sed that im adicted to it (which i am) but every thin i do it as to be about dark angel i even did a english project about DA lol