Kewl Sites?

Originally posted by Morrigan

I don't get ANYONE when I go to that site, which is why I couldn't find it :(

Neone know why I don't hear the ppl talking? It's not like I don't have flash or a soundcard installed :(
The only thing I can think of is that I just recently installed the LOTR winamp from http://www.winamp.com/lotr/ . I don't think I got the voices before installing it but I'm not sure.

Coooooooool, that will go along well with all the new LOTR skins I have.

I'll let everyone know how it works out when I get home from work.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

IT WORKED! <get's light headed> It took a whole bunch of reloads (Sean Astin sounds so damn Anerican it's scary. Not even Elijah Wood sound that Yank), but I finally got his waifish voice!

Hurrah!

Just found this ultra shibby Orlando Bloom site.

Orlando Bloom Central

it has a E-Pal site where you can lear a little bit about the Orli fanatics, E-mail to get some new pals. Oh, and there is "The Blooms;" those who are Orli fans. Pretty cool

Another good site.
Barrow-Downs
It has a few name generators for Orc, Hobbit, Elf and Dwarven. And it has what you were in Middle Earth. I'll start a new thread so you can tell everyone what you were. Plus the site has other features aswell.

Okay, I go to IMDb.com ALL the time. Sometimes I get caught there for hours <looks sheepish>.

Anyway, I go to look up stuff about ppl and stuff from LotR. The first time I went to the LotR area, there were only the names of the most basic characters up (the Fellowship, main baddies, and the more notable characters) Now you go, and you get the full name of Galadriel (Queen Galadriel Nerwendë Artanis Alatáriel of the Galadhrim) several people who played the Hero Orcs, Goblins, Uruks & Ringwraiths, and even the cute little Hobbits (they are Peter Jackson's kids, I think)

Oh, and guess what? Old Pete was a drunk outside The Prancing Pony. Pretty shibby, ne ^_^