Kewl Sites?

I want an official ring I do I do and can they make it glow huh? And do I get invistible too do I do I??????
Erm...... yeah........;)

Are they making rings as merchandise then? oh i want one! i bet it will glow if you warm it up, like mood rings what u think?

Originally posted by Skip
I want an official ring I do I do and can they make it glow huh? And do I get invistible too do I do I??????
Erm...... yeah........;)

They are selling the rings on ebay.com ... looks ok

whoa! i might as well just go get a gold ring from Argos at £12!

No silly! instead of a real authentic LOTR mercandise gold ring for God knows how much, just get a gold ring from Argos, any one will do, they look exactly the same to me, exept the fact that one of them don't 'glow'

It seems everyone likes theonering.net. I originally based Stargate Hyperspeed on their design.

Skip, I find this a good site:
www.tolkien-movies.com

It's been around since August 1998 when the film was announced and has been my favourite place to find news about the film, wheras theonering.net is more like a General lord of the rings site.

Ohhh can I convince my dad I NEED a ring....... I can TRY!!!!!! there is no try? Well, there'll just have to be a ring to balance out the existant/non-exstant scale... MWAHAHAH.....

Cheers Indie:D me goes peeks now