Nemesis: Where's Spock?

Neo

Red Pixie Boot Wearer
I'm wondering if the writers of "Nemesis" have given any idea to the supposed presence of Ambassador Spock on Romulus?
I'm just wondering if he'll even be mentioned or just ignored totally?

I for one hope they don't bring Spock into the film. I personally don't think much of Spock. But thats my opinion.

annette :D

I don't know really. Just never liked his character when he appeared in TNG. Seemed very down on TNG crew.

I suppose his Vulcan attitude has something to do with it. Thinks he's better than everyone else. Don't know what else to say really.

No problem just interested in why u did not like him...

I just found him very boring

So you sort of have the same opinion as me. He is quite 'boring'.

LOL.... did like the way he and bones used to interact though...

I like Vulcans! I love T'Pol. I think Spock suffers too much from being only half Vulcan -- all that angst gets boring -- I think B'Elanna suffers the same way for being only half Klingon.

After Spock did the Kolinahr and became more logical he was better, and losing his memories in ST:IV was a hoot "Double Dumb-Ass to you!"

He was not used very well in "Unification" -- I have to agree. The meeting of Spock and Data should have been much better. There was a problem with time restraints -- he was also involved in ST:VI at the time -- at least that is the excuse given. (It could never be poor writing!)

As to if he is in ST:X? -- I doubt it, too busy, would want too much money.

Will there be a convincing reason for him not appearing? -- John Logan claims to be a big ST fan. He wants to put in lots of little references for fans. If he misses that glaring plot hole then he has failed miserably!

Yes T'pol is the first real full Vulcan we have seen properly..

I doubt Spock would be available for trek ten.. but a nice tought

I know what you mean Dave. He would look rather odd if trying to play a 'young' vulcan.

It would be good to see him there but i doubt we will