favourite quotes...

okay, got it!

its not to o'neill, sorry! its to danny!

Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson. They will, in fact, calm up.

from thor's chariot!

Originally posted by spookypumpkin
"things will not calm down o'neill, they will in fact calm up."
Ya but have you figured out which ep it's from yet?

2 of Jack's lines:

(about the Tok'ra): "They're at it again."

about the Goa'uld in general: "Those low down, slimy, underhanded, overdressed stylemongers . . . hey. I wasn't finished."

From Sentinal:

Kershaw: "I feel better just knowing there's an archeologist watching our backs."

Daniel, holding up his knife: "Yeah, which end do the bullets go in again?".

Originally posted by shiloh
From Sentinal:

Kershaw: "I feel better just knowing there's an archeologist watching our backs."

Daniel, holding up his knife: "Yeah, which end do the bullets go in again?".
Ohhh! Thanks for reminding me of this one...I loved it!!!:D ;)

Carter: So has it occurred to anyone that we're defying a direct order?
Daniel: Well, it's not like we haven't defied orders before.
Carter: Well, yeah, but that was to save Earth.
Jack: Earth, steaks...there's a difference?

Aris Boch: Yes. Choice less. I mean, guys, come on! What's the big deal? It's a Goa'uld. I hate Goa'uld, you hate them, everybody hates Goa'ulds!

Aris Boch: Well, ah, Teal'c is worth the most. The system lords would love to make a good example of him, and Carter here, well, she has the memories of the Tok'ra Jolinar. And you, O'Neill, you're considered, well, you're a pain in the mikta.
Jack: Neck?
Teal'c: No.

Carter: Sir, for some reason the warping of our space-time seems to be an advance of the gravitational field rather than as a result of it. It's probably a lensing effect generated by the Stargate itself but I can't be sure.
Jack nods.
Cromwell (to Jack): Don't even pretend you understood that.

Sharush: Selmak is a wonderful Tok'ra. She is selfless and caring, she is good company, she has a wonderful sense of humor.
Carter: Well, that's good, Dad. You can sit around for hours cracking yourself up.

Bra'tac: We offer to lay down our lives for your world, human. You cannot ask more.

Jolinar: Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld Systems Lords are numbered. Tell them I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra.

I'm going to take it back to the early shows. These are my favorites from the first five episodes

COTG
Allright so the first one isn't a quote but the whole scene

The scene where their in the briefing room and you first meet sam. The whole thing was just full of excellent quotes

Sam: It took us 15 years and 3 supercomputers to Macgyver a system for the gate on earth. <LOL being a huge Macgyver fan also helps>

Kawalsky: Maybe he's got a brother Ray

The Enemy Within
Jack: So this iris is going to hold, right?
Sam: If it doesn't, the fail-safe device will detonate, this whole mountain will vaporize and there'll be nothing to worry about.
Jack: Ah. Good. I feel much better

Emancipation
Daniel: How is it that you always come up with the worst case scenario?
Jack: I practice

The Broca Divide
Jack: You're late. Put these on.
Daniel: It doesn't look like my prescription.

Jack: Daniel, you dog. Keep this up and you'll have a girl on every planet.

First Commandment
Daniel: This tastes like chicken.
Sam: What's wrong with it?
Daniel: It's macaroni and cheese.

I didn't realize I had so many favorites :blush: and they're only of the first five.

keltikkitty :aliengray

yup there's lot's a goodones out there
I'll say. I just remembered another one only it's from an episode farther along.

Learning Curve
Jack: So Merrin, I understand you're a reactor expert.
Merrin: Yes.
Jack: How old are you?
Merrin: I am eleven. How old are you?
Jack: So...Merrin. I understand you're a reacter expert. :D

LOL