Sinistra 'away'

Sinistra

Lurking in the Shadows
Right, from tomorrow i wont be online much til January cos I;m going home, so basically just wanna say behave yourselves (i know you will...right?) have a good christmas if i cant get on before then, and if i still cant get online, happy new year as well. Hope to be back soon...(tho i should be online tomorrow...) and now the library's closing (hate vacation opening hours) so i gotta go.
Bye guys,
Vic x

We'll miss you Sin!

We'll miss you Sin! I'll try to keep things in check, my mind works the same way as yours! Although i'm not a mod I can still have a go at ppl!

Hope you come back soon Hp forum not the same without you:( Have a great Christmas and NEw year, don't get too drunk and enjoy urself!

Luv

Snape x

Have a great Christmas and New Year Sin. We'll miss you.:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

annette :)

Sniff

i wish you a merry xmas and a happy new year:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

we WILL miss you
:crying: :crying:

awwwwwww now i wanna get myself lockd in the library! It's bad enough knowing that Im gonna miss uni..(heck, Im missing it already) but I'm gonna miss ascifi as well...I'll be back early in January cos my mate's dropping by Leicester to give me a ride back up for some New Year's parties :flash: which is sooooo good cos i got an essay to type up :( So see ya then..and nice to know I'll be missed ;)

Sin :rain:

byeeeeeeee! This is your mini-forum Sin! it won't b the same without u!

We sure did miss you Sin. Glad to see you back. :D

annette :)

LOL never mind anyway when we're in Warwick you might be missed again!!:smokin:

oH YEAH, i FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!!

I might not be here much from tuesday til Friday, cos Im going to Coventry or thereabouts with dmalfoy....we're going visiting!

Back now! This is terrible, I've been back in keele for just over an hour and I'm already in the library...sheesh!

so u all missed sin?
did ne1 miss me?
thought not oh well im bac to make ur lives choas again hehe
fetch.dll

ROCK ON LOL!

nooooooooo my picture!
oh well
*Mumbles* stupid freinds site or is it ascifi?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Neo J K Rowling 29