Previous attempts with LOTR

ray gower

I confess I'm looking forward to this new version. Especially if they can keep it up, though history may be a little against them.

Does anybody the previous two attempts at creating a film version of the Lord of the Rings?

I know the last one a real life/animated version has been rereleased recently (saw it in Tesco). But it ran out of money halfway through the second book.

The first bombed big style

not sure but didn't the first try to do all three books in one? I think this one is going to be quite a success, the visual effects are going to pull in the punters alone, i just hope the film lives up to it as well.

I saw the animated version recently and if thats the one that ran out of money, it would explain a lot about the ending.

I just hope the new movies are a success, if only to save the fantasy movie genre.

I enjoyed the animated version... i haveit on dvd... but i know what u mean about the ending.....

The film looks like its already a success...

Oh I can't wait for the film! I think it will be soooooo amazing, but i have not seen any animated versions anywhere

Back