What first attracted you to QL?

dreamwatch

I stumbled upon QL one Tuesday night while flicking between the chanels. I think the first episode I saw was Nuclear Family and I was instantly hooked. I was also doubly blessed by having a sci-fi fanatic as a friend at the time - he had all the previous episodes on tape and I spent hourse over a period of weeks catching up on the show.

It was just completely different to anything I had seen before, and very fresh. Well written, well acted, and such a great interplay between Sam and Al. The stories were great and you actually cared about the people in them.

I'm lucky now, I have 91 episodes on tape myself that I've managed to collect. Most of the ones I'm missing are from the first season. :(

So - what's your QL story? :D

I heard about this programme at school but I was unlucky cos 2 weeks after starting to watch it, it was taken off the air and only came back as a time filler. recently i got my cousin to tape it when its on UK Gold but unfort I have seen it for ages :( oh well i still try and hunt out eps at boot fairs and sales.

A friend of mine got me hooked on it when the show first aired. She would tell me all about it and how cute she thought Scott Bakula is. So I started watching it about half way through the first season and I was hooked. And now I watch it on reruns on the scifi channel.
:blpaw:

The Series mainly attracted me because of time travel , i like any movies that have to do with time or interdimensional travel etc

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Science & Nature 1