Sorceress Willow

A Daikini Sorceress
Hi! I'm new here. I love Charmed! My favorite movie is Willow hence my username. I think I'm going to like it here. I like talking about charmed the show. I think it's awesome. I love magic in all aspects.

Hey Soceress Willow :)

Ohh anyone who like talking about Charmed just has exquiste taste so a HUGE welcome! :D

We have threads on lots of things - so look around and make yourself at home.

Have fun!
Maria :star:

Hi Sorceress Willow! Wlecome to Ascifi and the Charmed forum! Hpoe you have loads of fun here! Smilies are foiund on the side of the screen when you are replying to something. Like you click on new reply, and the text goes in the grey box, and at the side is a small box with all the smilies you can use :D

Sinistra :rain:

welcome welcome!!

just jump right into any conversation --- add your comments/opinions/ bribes, whatever -- ;)

vote in all the polls!

unless, like me, you're still undecided which sister is your fave! :)

Welcome PoLgArA :)

You're right that "i luv Charmed" are the magic words - especially around here. so much for "the power of three will set you free!" :D

Willow - yep the smilies were from www.mysmilies.com but i thought they hadn't worked - at least that's what it looked like to me. Glad you got a chance to see them. :D

welcome both of you!!!!

polgara!
wow...
you like david eddings too???

:)

Thanks. Mysmilies.com is cool.
multi.gif
jupiter.gif

someone help - is it just me or do these smilies not work like they're supposed to?

Originally posted by Maria8475
someone help - is it just me or do these smilies not work like they're supposed to?

for some reason, here and in Pretender/Profiler -- the IMG code is switched to off --

guess we can ask padders about it after the new year ----

it's not a big deal, but hyperlinks in the middle of a post that was supposed to have smilies is rather disheartening -- ya know?

Maria's gotta remember to talk to padders about turning on the IMG code for the forum so the smilies will work --

i gotta do that too -- Pretender/Profiler has it turned off --
:)( not that anyone's ever there -- )