Guest stars on Tracker

kellynickell

I can't wait for some of Adrian's Highlander buddies to appear on Tracker. Peter Wingfield would make a great nasty guy! Elizabeth Gracen could initiate a cat fight over Cole with Mel! Jim Byrnes could offer Mel advice on how to improve the bar!(g) Stan Kirsch would be perfect for trying to seduce Jess over to the "dark side"! I don't want to see them all on one episode--don't want to turn Tracker into Highlander, but each of these actors are wonderful in their own right. They had great chemistry with Adrian on HL and know how to work with each other already.

I'll second that Kelley!! :) Every one of HL's alums would fit perfectly into seperate epi's of "Tracker". Peter Hudson would be a great evil alien & Tracy Scoggins could vie for Cole's affections as well. TPTB just have to come up with the right stories (& money) & the actors have to be available. It's early yet, this may all come to pass, we just have to wait & see....;)

Peace
LorMac

Definitely agree! But could Peter Wingfield be part of the series and not a guest.:lol:

Krystal :cool:

Peter Wingfield is way too good to just have a guest spot. One of these days, tptb are gonna wake up and see what a huge talent that man is!!