Duncan or Cole??

Bev

Ok not comparing Highlander and Tracker because they are very different shows and Tracker is still a baby and getting it's footing. But which Adrian looks better to you? Duncan/Adrian?? or Cole/Adrian??
I know, I know, it's another toughie! And one I haven't made up my own mind about. And how rude of me to post a question I'm not prepared to answer myself! LOL I'll read what you all have to say and take it all into consideration. Promise! :):)

Bev

Bev,

I prefer Adrian with short hair, (yes I know, there are many fans
who love to see him with long hair), to me, he looks even younger
this way. Besides, he's had his hair short, for almost 5 years now.

His portrayal of Duncan, was just Superb!!

But I am really enjoying his role as Cole, and think he's doing a Wonderful job portraying him!! jmho

Duncan or Cole

Hey, it's Adrian. Adrian looks good no matter what. He even looked gorgeous as a vampire. And, his acting was so good that listning to him in Breed do a Jewish accent -- I could hear my grandfather.

No, it just cannot be done. You cannot decide which character is better because they are both "Adrian Paul at his best." Can't wait for next Sunday and Tracker. :rolly2:

Lee,

There is something about 'every' acting role Adrian's portrayed that I've Liked!!

Like you say, it's Adrian, so what's Not to like? (g)

Personally, I think Adrian looks fantastic in his new series Tracker. He looks even younger than he did in Highlander. That man ages so well. I do like short hair on him as well as long. But his acting even outshines his looks.

Have seen all the six eps, (that have been shown so far).
With Adrian being so expressive, I just Love the way he portrays Cole! The innocence about him, is touching and very appealing.

Let's hope Tracker has many seasons, (or however many he wants to do - g)

Duncan or Cole?

Okey dokey I suppose I should put up now as I'm the one who started this right?
umm... I can't decide either. <BG>

Duncan was sultry sexey! Cole is cute sexey! Ya know what I'm meaning? As difficult and even impossible as my own question is to answer there is still a difference in the way he comes across in these two parts I do think I like him with the shorter hair also. He does look younger. (I'd like to know what his secret is) I remember when he cut his hair in Highlander's season six I about flipped. But it grew on me. (no puns intended there)
So I guess I have to go along with the majority here. Adrian/Duncan/Cole is gorgeous anyway he comes and we'll gladly take him just that way...anyway we can get him! :):):)

Tracker -- & Adrian

There can be no comparison of the 2 characters, Cole & Duncan. Adrian Paul does them equally well and is such a good actor that he makes both characters believable.

Wow, Bev, that's a real mind-boggler!! :( Duncan or Cole????? By George, I've got it!!!................... IT'S A TIE!!! LOL

I mean *really*, how can you pick one over the other?? Their characters are so different (he portrays them so well BTW)! You adored Duncan for his very obvious strength & outspoken, in your face presence; whereas Cole is subdued & quiet in his strength. As for looks; Duncan was ruggedly muscled gorgeous; Cole sweetly gently adorably handsome. How can you compare them? Not fair. I want them both!! *VBEG*

Loraine

As for the character personally for me is too early to decide because I have the opportunity to see Duncan for a long time and Cole is only beginning to be portray. But I have to say that I think like everyone else, no matter is Adrian and he's so a great actor that I'm sure he will make me enjoy Cole also. And anyway when I see Cole/Adrian I have to think of Duncan. :lol:

Krystal :D