Ratings

Sherry D

I heard it through the grapevine that the ratings for Tracker (I believe for last week) are increasing. The show had a 1.8 National rating for last week.

The show is catching on! Keep watching, it's only gonna get better.

Best of News

I was never worried. LOL I am, however, very happy to hear that Tracker is catching on. Anyone who realizes that the human condition is not what it should be and we do have foibles that are worth laughing at and of course, Adrian.

i still haven't made up my mind about the show yet. i am watching the repeats now to try again. i want to like it because of adrian, but there is something about it that is not quite making me want to watch.

DarkCity

I totally know where you're coming from. I felt the same way about the first season of Highlander. Although I would tune in each week to the show, I didn't consider it to be "must see tv". I didn't hate it, it just wasn't clicking for me. Characters that I didn't like, I began to like (for example Richie). As the series grew so did the characters and storylines.

Sometimes it takes a show a while to find it's way. I believe as Tracker progresses it will discover what works and what doesn't work.

Hang in there DarkCity

Don't give up on it yet DarkCity. It may take a while for it to gel with you, and you may be pleasantly surprised. I had a hard time getting into Forever Night with Geraint Wyn-Davies, but after awhile, it found it's groove with me and I was hooked... :p

Tracker ratings

I am enjoying the reruns of Tracker. I am finding that I missed bits of conversation and the little looks that Cole gave Mel and vice versa. This show has such a refreshing concept. I am looking forward to the new episodes. I hope we don't have to wait too long. The show is a hit.

It's funny. I was so hyped for this show before it got on the air, that when it finally aired, I was kind of disappointed. The first episode was OK, but not as good as I expected. Now I am seeing the reruns and I actually like them better the second time around. Maybe I know what's going on better than I did the first time? Not sure, but I am picking up different things this time.

I too, am enjoying the reruns better the second time around. It's so true about catching snags of conversations and even *looks* given between Mel and Cole - I didn't catch them before. We all waited so long for AP to have another show...it's like I just looked at him the first time around...LAME KELLEY!!! LOL But you know, the underwear scene and the strip were "heart stoppers".:D I couldn't help it! LOL!! Hang in there Dark City - I believe we will be happily surprised. AP has the right idea of it and I believe he will have it come to pass shortly!

Well Said Tracker Fan

Well, it's about time someone else sees what I see. An experiment in TV which is just beginning to reach fruition. Adrian is doing a splendid job with Tracker and once it gets over some of the bumps, we're going to have quite a show. Hang in there friends, we have just begun. LOL:rolly2: