Ain't...

Nada mucho. Just tryin' to get motivated to get into the Christmas spirit, but failing so far. ;) How 'bout you?

Same junk...

Science Fair Project
Algebra Project
Moving
Band Crud

And etc...:p

So c'mon - tell all! What are you doing for your science project? And what the &%$# is an algebra project? ;)

And Crud is a band? Hip hop, I'm guessing? And tell us about moving - what's the deal? Different house? New school? You're staying in the same town, right? (Although I know there are a lot of different "towns" there that are still part of the bigger city.)

Ain't he just full of quetsions?

What's up with me?

It's Saturday afternoon and I haven't really slept since Wednesday night. I went to a concert and spent a lot of "quality time" with friends.

The ony interesting thing I've done lately was go to a funky art show opening. A girl I used to work with - well, not work with, but knew her through the place I used to work - is getting a degree in art, and she and 4 other people had a display of their work at a local gallery. Wine + cheese, etc. One cool hors d'oeurvre was olives...stuffed with jalapenos!

Then did some serious partying, culminating with drinking and dialling. That's when we call our friend Margaret, who lives in DC, at midnight or thereafter, and tell her all the fun she's missing!

Jenna: :lol: He sho' is. ;) :lol: But datz y I had this topic. :D

Aug: Sci. Pro: "Does The Shape of A Parachute Affect It's Falling Time?" And of course da answer is "yes". :p

Oh the band is having a Winter Concert and all.
And da funny part is...2 of our songs is a Christmas Hip-Hop. :p Weirdo. :rolleyes:

Juss moving to dis place called "West Little York"...ugh! Sounds like a rich peeps place. :p And 30 mins away from the ghettos (H-Town aka Houston). I wonder how my school is gonna be like. :rolleyes:

Me: Hey sup? Just moved here from H-Town!
Them: Huh?

Oh yeah...
About the Algebra Pro. thing...

I have no idea but that's due on the 18th of Dec. :p

Jenna, what concert?? :hjbigeyes:

August, you party animal.....:nuts:

Anna, never heard of an algebra project before, either...maybe that's why I can't balance my checkbook :crazy:

Yep...this is like the 2nd Algebra Project.

I dunno wut I made on the first one becuz he said....

Him: "Well, you should've came to me for your grade."
Me: "So, can you please tell me."
Him: "No."

Me: :rolleyes: **Leaving and muttering** Faggot. :p

LOL Oh my

Ang asked what concert
I went to a local radio stations xmas concert. It had Bliss66, Lucid Jones, The Calling, Toya, Michelle Branch, and (my fav band) American HiFi.
The concert was great, althought I came home a little battered.
Then I stayed up with Jenni, Eli, Coo and Carol in their townhouse.

OK, "he sure is." That much I figured out. ;) You take diction lessons from Hattie McDaniel! ;) (Academy Award winning actress, when Miss Scarlett would have been saying "That Mr. Butler is mighty fine..." would have responded "He sho' is!") However, being the only he here, I gotta ask - is WHAT?

Naw, you won't weasel out that easily! ;) You said "he sho' is." So who's the "he," and what is he?

Ok, I'm just gonna go now cuz ur confusing da heck out of me. :p