Pilot

Stevie

Middle Earth
just caught the pilot on tv here in oz, and i have some questions..lol nah nothing much, but yeah it was a good episode, i liked it alot, they found out about their powers all very nicely, it annoys me now i have to watch them just learn about thier powers, and wait 3 seasons for Pipers ablities to explode demons..lol anyways Phoebe, i noticed she had her tattoo on her back showing (faded anyways) when does she get it like covered, so we cant see any at all?

Btw have you guys seen the original pilot with the other girl instead of phoebe, what happened with that, why did they change?

I think thats about it, more will prolly come after i watch it again...

unfortunately i haven't seen the Pilot yet :( Desperately waiting for a repeat!

But i'll try and answer your questions.

Alyssa has 6 tattoos (at last count!), I don't think that the producers wanted Pheobe to be that wild so they mainly keep them covered but if we could see it in the Pilot ('Something Wicca this Way Comes') i don't know why. There is more on this SOMEWHERE in the Alyssa thread! :D

The original pilot starred Lori Rom as Pheobe, and i think was shown only to a test group to see if it would be popular or not. Lori left a few months before it was to be shown "for personal reasons" so Alyssa had to be selected and fitted in quite quickly. Shannen and Holly were friends from before and had spent longer working on the Charmed set, with those People so Alyssa recalls feeling quite out of place.....but it didn't last very long. :D

Anyway hope that answers your questions.

awww maria u not seen the pilot?
living usually do lots of re-runs i'll look out for the pilot being shown again for u

Oh thanks......it's just the last time they repeated it, i had to go watch my little sisters school play :(

pleasure - nothing like gossiping about Charmed. *shameless advertising :D*

Back