Help me with this Quiz please.

THANKS TO EVERYBODY WHO REPLIED TO THE THREAD IT WAS HELPFUL AND NOW I KNOW MORE ABOUT HARRY POTTER:.

Anytime Hermione! Just ask. We teachers know everythink you know...

Hey, we should get ppl to write quizzes and the rest of us have to answer them! the person with the most correct answers gets to write the next quiz what you think?

Well Sinni is away so give a little while to compile a quiz and i will get back to you ok?

Aah well you'll have to read the books more carefully! The rules will be you have to pm the person with ur answers so no-one can cheat and look at your answers ok?

There will be about 10 questions ok? I thoufgth of 4 already, so not much longer to wait!

huh? hey! why do i miss out on the good stuff whenever i go away for a few days?:(

Yes. Yes you do. we save all teh good stuff for when you r not here hehehe

onlt kidding!

you better be :mad:

only joking! if you wait a couple of weeks, you wanna work on it together? dave, if you want something to keep yourself occupid, there's a quiz thread in here called 'trivial pursuits' :D

i cant...oh and thanks snape. I'll be fully functional again around 2/6th of jan :)

sure :) i likes quizzes...go to pub quiz in the Sneyd in the Village every sunday, and last year i was Anne Robinson :D