The episodes of Tracker

lyndamaria

+Hi.
I have seen all six episodes of Tracker. I have my favourite,but liked watching Adrian again in this new Series. I know he will make it work, if we only give it a chance.
The Fox Network in my area, Buffalo 29, is showing a repeat of Episode 1 - Tracker today at 4:00.
I am hoping that I will get Episode 7 , Monday night on the New VR, in Southern Ontario, Canada. I know he has done 22 episodes of Tracker and I hope many more will be made.
I am thoroughly enjoying this show. - Lynda.

Episode 7

I think that Episode 7 won't air until the end of the month, if I read the directory correctly. We are in rerun period. I think that it said Episode 7- Children of the Night will air Dec 30, or whatever night of the week you get it in your area. So, you will likely see reruns for awhile. I am looking forward to it, because I haven't had alot of time to review the tapes...so now I can catch the episodes the second time around. I will get the pilot on Sunday night.

No more new episodes 'til after xmas - can that be right???? Oh well - re-runs it is then. Have to get my AP fix!!! I guess that'll give me a chance to discover some more of the subtle nuancesthat I missed first time around - assuming that is, that I can even think straight after re-watching the tub or bar scenes!!! :wink2:

pilot ep

I just saw the pilot episode, for the second time. This show has really come a long way. A part of me understands why some people tuned out after the first ep.

The episode felt rushed and didn't explain a lot of things. No plot development at all.

Now we know more about Cole, and the Producers are taking the time for us to get to know the characters.

Now I hope that people tune back in. For those who tuned out I say watch the old episodes (now that most shows are showing reruns), then make sure to catch the new eps. You'll see the difference.

Let me know what you think.

RE Runs of Tracker

[COLOR=purpleI know that now is a good time to catch up on what was missed. Reruns of Tracker will probably be showing until January.[/COLOR] I just love Tracker.:rolleyes:

Back