Aqua Mama

ZachWZ

Pre 1986 Comics Fan
In case you don't know Aqua Mama was the Chrsilus agent who could spit out gallons apon gallons of water. she set up the scene for one of the best one liners. she tries to drow Hobbes by kissing him. He get free and then he says "That chick is going to give kissing a bad name.":D

the reason I called his post is because the posters at other boards. I myself wasn't real excited about her but, her apearances were far from being unwatchable:alienooh:

Until alex came around she was the most unliked character on a few boards. I wanted to see what you other I-Maniacs thought.

ZachWZ

I truely don't hate anyone on the cast. Aqua Mamma was okay, though her powers were kinda lame. I'm not keen on the idea of Darien having a girlfriend, but it was interesting to see what happened with them, ie where her allegences would lie.

In a way, it was probably good for her to get killed when she did. Anything else would have taken away from some of the character motivations.

She was dissappointing, and really made the show cheesy in my opinion.

SPOILER (Maybe)

I'm glad she's dead.

I think her character was interesting in terms of what brings to Darien. I personally think that the conflict it brings to Darien were very cool. It put him in the line between his feelings, the Agency and his hate for Chrisalis. But I think I have to say that as Spider say it was good they killed her when they do. I think they play it very well. They killed her before their involvement became uninteresting. :eek:

Krystal:rain:

I have a friend - the one who got me hooked on this show, in fact - who said, in a Darien Fawkes-like voice, this about 'Aqua Mama' (whom we always refer to as the 'hose beast'):

"You were standing behind the door when they handed out the super powers, weren't you?"

I'm amused. Her character really wasn't that interesting and her power was uber-lame.