N.I.D. Angel Branch

Ah of course, I forgot this is the Angel forum, therefore the day that wasn't, actually was ;)

So umm, I'll have BtVS S7 Buffy, without the memories of that day ;-)

Willow's ready yet??

oh the newer season 4 wes would be perfect all handsome and rugged <drool> :D ;)

Uh - this is gonna be an odd request -- but can I have an Angelus?? S4 - my S4 Wes clone wants to have a battle of wits and wills --- (and, oddly enough, my Spike clone wants to watch, point and laugh...) --

*docs signed*

Already done -- thought that was a standard document that you had to sign before you bought any of the clones? B/c, you know, we can't have NID being held responsible for any of the 'badness' that might occur -- unless there's something wrong with the clone itself - which rarely happens... :evil:

So - documents all ready - send the Angelus --- don't worry - I have a couple Spike clones and several Immortals waiting to take him on if anything happens --- I'm prepared... ;)

I WANT A LINDSEY! Actually more than one. One from before Angel cut off his hand, and one from the new season,
when he's got the tattoos.

He's SO yummy!!!:naughty: :naughty:

So, do you have a tester for the Lindsey clones?? I'll volunteer! Just send them my way. And since I've noticed no one is ordering them, I'll get to play with them all the time. To keep them from feeling unwanted of course.;)

Kat, you naughty girl, you know you have to cover spoilers

Don't think we have a Lindsay tester yet - so, if you'd like the job - go for it!

I'm a ping pong ball!

WOOHOOO! Lindsey! (Very happy Kat now)

Sorry bout the spoiler thing:( , Brinna hasn't been sleeping much lately and I get kinda fuzzy sometimes.

no prob - not a biggie --

and it's from an ep from before the winter hiatus, so not too spoilery -- just, rules go - anything from *this* season -- since folks 'cross the various ponds don't get to see them until after we do -- is spoiler ---

no big ---

and enjoy your Lindsey!! :)

I find myself constantly amazed at the number of N.I.D.,Inc. branches there are.

You know, I should really start demanding royalties for this idea.

*quickly snatching up Angel, Wesley, Angelus Clones for self*

I'm gonna have to build a bigger addition.:D

Meh.

I'm a founder.

I live by the virtual residuals that come my way.

Not to mention my collection of clones.

Therefore there is only one rule when someone opens a new branch of N.I.D.,Inc Cloneworks.

I get the first set of clones.

I have quite the collection I might add.

Every growing, ever changing.

Now, if only I could find someone willing to open a CSI branch...