Tracker Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherry D

There's a brand new Tracker Mini Forum for those who like the new series. I must admit that the show had to grow on me, but it's a much better show now. I love Adrian Paul so I'm excited to see him on TV again.

Check out the show and the forum. I don't think that anyone's posted to the forum yet.

I love this show. I think a lot of people expected it to be more like HL, but it's much different and it's still good. AP is getting to do more comedy, and he is great at it. The fish out of water concept makes for some really hysterical moments. And all of the little sub plots (Mel and Cole's relationship, Mel and the cop's relationship, where did all the cops go from Mel's cop bar, what's the real deal with Jess) make for interesting story arcs. Each epi has shown signs of improvement and I'm sure it's going to explode just like HL. Can't wait for more...:rolly2:

TRACKER

I love Highlander (still actually get it three times a day on Space) and it will be hard to find a show to equal it. But, I am enjoying Tracker. It isn't Highlander. It has a totally different look and feel. Adrian Paul is putting his acting skills to work, and it is very effective. The chemistry between him and the leading lady is strong and I am looking forward to the ongoing development of the relationship between them. I also like the way they are trying to keep the violence to a minimum. Cole (AP's character) tries to find other ways to subdue the bad guys.

Also, I hear than Vernon (his martial arts teacher) has recently been in Toronto helping Adrian develop a new unique style of martial arts for the show. I understand the action scenes are really going to start to change, as this new style is show cased. Adrian is so graceful, I am looking forward to this new addition very much.

Tracker vs Highlander

I don't know how these shows can be compared except that Adrian is in both. His acting skills are more pronounced in Tracker as reaction/action of acting with a group of people is more pronounced in Tracker than in Highlander where Duncan was always right. LOL

Peace

Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.