So Happy!

Love discussing anything about Adrian, but especially "Tracker"! He loves comedy & now he's finally getting to do it his way. :O) That bathtub scene was a howl~!!! But nobody does sexy better than ONH/TAO!! This show is gonna be a winner!! OHHHHH Yes!!

Peace,
LorMac

sceptics

I hope that people give this new show a chance. Some have watched only the first or second episodes and have decided not to watch. But sometimes it takes time for a show to "grow legs". I think that Tracker is finally finding it's legs, and has become a pretty good show.

I was a huge Highlander fan, but didn't particulary care for the first season. I continued watching though.... and the show did improve. The same will happen with Tracker.

I say Bravo! Good for Adrian Paul taking a chance and doing something different at this point in his career. Comedy and drama add a little romance and throw in action. Bravo!

Tracker

I got a tape of episode 1 sent to me by a friend who loves Adrian Paul. I used to watch Highlander and liked it alot. I liked episode one, but thought it was abit "rough" But, I tuned in for the next episodes and it has really gotten better. Now I am hooked! It has a really unique storyline and Adrian is his usual superb self. I live Geraint W. Davis (X Forever Knight!) Quite a cast!.

Tracker

I am a great fan of Tracker. I must admit that I was very disappointed with the show at first, but it has improved. :rolly2: Seeing Adrian Paul strip is just one of the highlights of the show. I was a huge fan of Geraint Wyn Davies when he was on Forever Knight and now he plays the bad guy on this show. I have to tell you that he is doing a great job even though it is hard to accept him as a bad guy. If you haven't tried the show, then you should check it out. If you quit watching after the first show, then do yourself a favor and tune back in. You'll be pleasantly surprised at what you see.
An added bonus is the fact that he can catch the bad guys without beating them to a pulp like so many other characters do these days.
If you are curious about the show, then you can go to www.trackermatrix.com or www.trackertv.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree that Tracker has gotten better with each episode. Adrian Paul is wonderful and gorgeous. I also love the facial expressions made by Amy Price-Francis' character. She is great and she and Adrian have fantastic chemistry. I look forward to new episodes.

Barb

Tracker Improving!

I agree...You really can't base an opinion of Tracker based on the first two shows. I also was disappointed...but stuck with it and was pleasantly rewarded. The following shows have been much better. The characters are developing. The story lines are good.
The mix of suspense/comedy/sex is working!
Give it a try! :D
~mary~

Tracker is great. I love being able to chat about it with other fans of both Adrian Paul and Tracker.:rolly2: And I agree that it has been getting better with each epi and I can't wait for more.

Chat with ya later.

Ciao,
Carmen
"And those who are PEACEMAKERS will plant seeds of PEACE and reap a harvest of GOODNESS."

Tracker is great. I think that Adrian Paul is going to have another hit! This is so different from Highlander and yet the characters are already coming to life. It just shows the versatility of a great actor!

It's hard for a new series to be a hit right from the get-go. Hoping everyone will give a chance to take hold, like they did with Highlander. Tracker is so different than HL, but it has lots of real potential to becoming a long running series. Serious, but with comic overtones & romance too; compeling characters played by good actors, what more could you ask for? The tough part is to have solid, interesting epi's every week, directed & produced by qualified people.

Please give Adrian & company the chance to make this series the hit we all know it can be! :O) Hang in there, Adrian's earned our loyalty by giving us years of wonderful entertainment & the generosity of his time at all the cons too!

Peace,
LorMac

Jus' keeps gettin bette

I've watched this show starting with episode 1. It didn't start out very good....but I could see the possibilities. Knowing that Adrian is one of the producers told me the show would only get better....and it has, and I'm sure it will continually improve.

IMO, given the right amount of time to develope, this will be an awsome show.

Barb N

What I like is that the show is different than any other show airing now. It is a mix of Starman (I loved the movie, but am I showing my age?) and a romantic comedy! The relationship between Cole and Mel has progressed from her mothering him to a sexual tension that will likely continue for some time. I also have been fascinated by Cole's struggle to become more human. It's funny how the writers have been able to take advantage of some of our human / North American idiosynchracies, and make us think about why we do what we do/say what we say! I am hooked big time!

other stars on Tracker

Hi

I am really getting to like Tracker. I really like character Nestov. I have heard he is going to be a regular. keep up the good work.

Mary

other stars on Tracker

:rolly2:

I like Mel! She and Cole have great chemistry! It will be really hard to wait until January to see the next episode :(

Attachments

• cole.jpg
    cole.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 375
I also was disappointed in the first two shows but think the story and the relationship between characters has gotten better with each episode. It's too bad they couldn't have shown two or three more episodes before taking a break. But hopefully, it will come back strong.

I agree that the show is getting better and better. It premiered so late that it is at a disadvantage breaking this early. But, maybe it will give people a chance to see a few of the past episodes, especially given the poor publicity/promos. I haven't even seen one ad for Tracker!

Has anyone seen ads? If so, where? What station? You should email/call your station and thank them. I see it on Fox Rochester and it airs late at night and they won't promote it cause it is on so late.

I think the show is unique and such a great alternative to most of the action shows / Scifi shows with graphic violence etc. I am glad they have tried to limit the amt of violence etc. on the show!!

:alienooh:

I agree with all of you who feel Tracker is getting better every week. I think we have to give Adrian a chance to do what he is so very good at -- creating a charismatic character that carries the series. For those who want instant action and a superficial story, maybe Tracker won't grab them right away. All good things come to those who wait! Right?

Karen

I loved Adrian's portrayal of Duncan MacLeod and found Highlander to be one of the best shows of all time. But when I check out Season One, I have to admit, it was abit shakey.

I think most shows are finding their legs in seasonn one. They are trying to establish main characters, make adjustments based on feedback/intuition, and of course, do it on a shoestring budget!

So, I am sure Tracker is having the same challenges. I am finding it interesting to see the main characters develop. The alien becoming human is a fascinating process. The relationship between the goodlooking albeit naive allien and the human is progressing nicely (and the potential love triangle is not a bad idea either) I also enjoy the individual episodes, but can see the over all story arc that links the episodes coming together. This is an important element, and helps build the loyal viewing audience.