Tanith in Brisbane

ShelbyS

Rob Cooper's #1 Fan
Doh! I would have loved to meet him. I think that could have been the thingie that I saw the ad for in that old Frontier mag of mine. It was a Highlander one, and I think his character name was Methos (sounds like a breath mint :D ). His name caught my eye just after I'd seen Exodus. If I'd known, I would have told you all earlier. Sorry.:(
Raptor

Peter plays the character of Tanith.
You'll find out in a few days who he is when S4 starts up there. H is such a terific actor. You're gonna love Tanith. :D

Okay, Crossroads was on last night, so now i know who Tanith is..
Mwhahahaah :D

Isn't he the coolest? He's a very good goa'uld. Too bad about poor Hebron though.

Heh i wish i knew who this guy was too.... btw who is major davis?!? he's apearing at the bobw con in febuary but i havent seen him so far in any eps in season 1 & 2 unless i am blind lol he must be in season 3 and 4 but if anyone could bring me up to speed about him i'd apreciate it :)

Hammond of Texas

he's this dude who cruised to the SGC from the pentagon to do stuff with them. His first in Foothold ep 314ish....

Ahh Season 3 , hrm darn i havent really seen any season 3 eps ohh well :(

Originally posted by Martouf
he's this dude who cruised to the SGC from the pentagon to do stuff with them. His first in Foothold ep 314ish....
Actually his first appearance is in season two, in the episode "A Matter of Time"(the black hole ep). He meets GH to take him to the Presidents jet.
:D

Ahh thankyou Shelby i have that episode on dvd so i will make sure i go home after work and watch it again :)

Originally posted by ShelbyS

Actually his first appearance is in season two, in the episode "A Matter of Time"(the black hole ep). He meets GH to take him to the Presidents jet.
:D

.... thankyou shelby for correcting me..... :p:p:p:p:p

i was remember when davis and jack met when they were hanign in all that gooey stuff. i thought introducstionswould be first..... nevermind :)