read only if you have watched season 3

themuMmy

(SPOILERS AHEAD!!!!)

ok first off what do you think of tess?do you hate her now that she killed alex and do you think that the writers are trying to drag tess back in?
in the next eppy issabell said she was gonna tell the truth about max,do you really think that she will?and if she does what do you think there reaction will be?
when do you think that issabell will tell jesse who she is?

sorry i have had alot of questions and i want answers!

also,i watch jay leno and in the winter they have no good movies out so they interview stars from tv series.buffy has been done,and a few others.do you think roswell will ever get picked.max or liz...that would be cool.

Tess will proably have to come back with the baby eventually since the baby is sick, and Max is the only one who can help. If the baby dies the others whould have lost any hope in re-capturing Max, Michael and Isabell.

Isabell has no reason to tell Jessie at this point who she really is unless her father's investigation gets him closer to the truth!

i hope they bring back Tess. i mean, yeah i hate her now, but i've always hated her (trying to steal Liz's man). but she's mad cool. besides Max has to save his son. i don't think Isabelle will tell the truth about Max to her father though, it'll be some made up lie.

I agree....

:alienooh:
Okay, so Max/Isabell's father is being a total jerk. Granted, he knows Max is keeping stuff from him, but I also think he is going about it the wrong way and going way overboard.... like hiring a private investigator. It would be better if Max just tells him. If he finds out they're aliens through his investigation, I don't think it's going to be pretty. On the other hand.... if Max and Isabell have a heart to heart meeting with their parents and tell them that way..... it'll be much better for the pod squad. The other thing that sucks, is that Isabell really didn't lye about what's going on with Max... she just failed to mention that they're aliens. I think Max just needs to tell him.....

yes,she told them half truth about what was going on. i think that she should have told them that they were aliens,although they wouldn't believe them,and jesse was there so if she did tell them,he would find out too. i think that max should freak his dad out,showing that he is an alien. but jesse really should have known BEFORE the wedding,because like maria,she didn't sign on for the alien thing,neither did jesse.it would be hard on issabell but he really should know if they are married.

I watched the episode only a few days ago, and I think Isabelle and Max should tell their parents the entire truth. I really think they would still love them and try even harder to protect them. After all, the Sherriff didn't turn them in and tries his best to protect them and he's not even their father.

I wish he could get his old job back or maybe a promotion to an even higher position than sherriff.

I think they should bring Tess back, but the writers could just as easily accomplish this by having her NY double Eva re-appear to help the Roswell Four.

There has got to be another way for Max to get home, but it's a shame he can't find it and save his son's life.

I have question I wonder if someone could answer. After Tess took the space ship back to their homeworld, does that mean the granolith was the spaceship or that it simply powered it? I ask this because I haven't seen Max or the others go back to the cave it was at since she left.

And why didn't Max and Michael hide the alien technology they have in that cave in the desert instead of burying it all in the ground? It just doesn't seem to make sense to me.

I still totally agree that they need to tell their parents.... especially before their father finds out through his private investigation.

About Tess and the grenalith, I guess I'm as lost as you are. The cave used to be their little secret hide out...... so why not hide their alien stuff there? I guess only the writers can tell us that one. I liked your idea of having Eva (Tess' NY double) come back to help out. Hopefully she's wouldn't turn out to be a psycho like Tess. :alienooh:

What do you think or would you like to see happen between Michael and Maria? I heard a nasty rumor that Maria may not have a full time role in the remainder of the season.... That would not make me happy!!!!

Vaportrail,I hope Michael and Maria get back together. I doubt they will be separated for more than a season. If Majandra decides to only be a part time character on the show, it would probably be because she wants to pursue her singing career with her group.

Royal One,
I also doubt that they'd be apart for more than a season.... if they even come back for a 4th season. I hope Majandra doesn't leave the show.... she's my favorite one on there. She's so in your face real. and not to mention she is totally the comic relief on the show and last but absolutely not least....she is so hot! ;) I hope she can do both..... get her music career going and stick with roswell which seems to have an uncertain future at best.

VT:alienooh: