The Mod job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no one likes me. :( I'm not that evil you know !!!! Oh actually I wonder if io can keep on the lowest. yeah that would be cool now lets see cos if you win then your nopticed and if you lose then your noticed and baddies can't win anyway can they. Thats great. Ok WOOO HOOO I'm losing!!!!:D :D :D :smokin:

yeah! go dmalfoy! go lose! :lol: you know i luvs ya really...and you got 600 posts now...conmgrats :flash:

Sin :rain:

lol yup we all do bu i thinks sin will be a betta mod then me lol

Looks like poll is over.... Well done to one and all..

I know Congrats Sin. you deserved it!!! Oh and YEAH I LOST!!!:D :D :D Now I get to be truly evil.

Congrats Sinistra on the promotion to blue aliens. :)

annette :D

cheers :D And congrats to dmalfoy for 'losing'...well, she seems happy at getting to be evil, doesn't she? :evil:

Sini :rain: *huge grin on face*

What do you get to do as a mod you can't do as a yellow person?

umm....well, i keep an eye out on stuff round here, delete/edit offensive/ non-pg posts/threads, merge similar threads, split threads that are goign off-topic, try and keep threads on topic, be extra nice to newbies (but i always was anyway :D) Help other members when they ask for help...move threads that are in the wrong place...that's the basics...(I hope that cam out right...I owuldnt want ot sound like i dont know what im doing! :lol:)

That's basically it - Good luck - i'm sure you'll be great! You look good in blue! :D

Thay should have purple aliens really - or black, black is good...

I....I........I..................Lost
i miised out on becoming the mod of a forum i even created....................how............................................but................................why????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back