The Mod job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trunks

Its been a while...
Cmon now we got our own mini forum where that step closer to being a full class forum and im guessing well need aabout 10000 posts to get there so wat im hoping is we can start actin like a proper forumn and have a mod but u lot get to decide who it is yer so lets start now i vote for sinistra she deserves it i may have founded this forum but shes kept it going and beaten me at every thing!! there fore she deserves it

I voted for sinastra simply because i don't know any of the others!

erm i think u voted rong cause theres only 1 vote for sin (mine) but theres one for me ill ask a mod to change it 4 u ok!

Originally posted by Trunks
...wat im hoping is we can start actin like a proper forumn and have a mod but u lot get to decide who it is...i vote for sinistra she deserves it i may have founded this forum but shes kept it going and beaten me at every thing!! there fore she deserves it

:blush: awwww thnaks trunks! :blush:

And what do you mean i beat you at everything? ;)

Sin :rain:

Hey trunks,

The mods are already on top of this. Sinistra, Snape, Dmalfoy, Justine Witch and Annette were all mentioned. I think it might be a good idea to wait a while and see what you guys who actually post here think.

Maria :star:

Never mind- i'm being stupid!

Hey! this is my 100th post! Celebrate good times c'mon!

Snape

oh ok then. Congrats on the 100 posts! be sure to go post in the 100 club!

eer...whats one of those when it's a home?

see i dunno my way round yet!

ta

oh i'll do it later - i'm too tired to click the mouse any more then i need to!

Hi, have voted Sinistra for the mod job.

I have read all the books but not had chance to see the film yet. Think she'd do a great job.

annette :D

It is up to admin to decide who will become a moderator. And any decisions and votes are confidential.

i knows that. i think trunks knows that. it just fun. But nice to know all these peeps think I'd do a good job :D Can i vote for myself? lol

Ok OK.... we need to calm down a wee bit... This is a new mini forum and needs to keep as fab as it is... It is a great growing forum which needs to continue before anyone discusses a mod..

i dont want to sound bossy or anyithng like that...but we DID need a mod yesterday, and i had to get skip to come and help me sort it out. so raise glasses to skip. :D

What did we need a mod 4? Was it my 250 post thing cos i already said sorry for that!

i know you said sorry, but that was the situation, yes. forget about it now. all in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back