New:smallville

Originally posted by Gater
Hey all! i just watched the first one here in the UK and i have to say that i like what i see so far!

i agree completely! :D

Maybe people could start using Spoiler warnings for anything seriuos??

I liked the one where the guy fell in the lake and froze and so had to keep warm by taking heat from others. poor guy. wasnt his fault the ice was thin.

oooooh what do you mean taking heat? If it's gonna be a major spoiler, we got a new spoiler tag....look:

So this is what the new tag does. clever, huh?

just drag your mouse over the grey area and the text appears. Neat, isnt it?

the tag is:

[ spoiler ]

[ /spoiler ]

only without the spaces between the brackets and 'spoiler'

Oh cool!:cool: Sorry if that spoiled the show for anyone.:(
so let me see if this works...

Taking heat well he sorta just sucked the heat out of the other person till they froze to death. then he'd be warm for a while. each time he did it it lasted a little shorter though. and then when he fell in the second time it was over for him. poor guy. Even fire didn't keep him warm he just sorta froze the flames from stnding near them. Actually that looked really cool.

I hope it works...

Oh cool it works!:):)

hi all!

Seen a few episodes of Smallville now on C4, and I quite like it. Its interesting to see "superman" finding out about his powers progressively and coming to terms with his destiny..

Have to say theres just a few too many wierdos and freaks in that town, oka so they're saying lots of people have been affected by the kryptonite from the meteor shower that brought CK down to earth... but it still seems like a lot of mutant types for one small town...

effects seem to range from going bald (Lex) to seeing the future (old woman) as wel las all the guys n gals with super abilities...

Seems like the only one who wants to do good from it all is Clarke, everyone else who's been affected somehow is out to look after their own agendas.

The show moves a little slowly at times, but its watchable nonthe less...

and PS Lana is a babe.. but not quite in the Buffy category :D

i agree with you markpud, just how many mutations can this town have before its put into quarantine?

if you have seen the first show the krytonite effected the people over the years of living with it. the affected people are just acting out how they really are to begin with, shallow, greedy, arrogant and so on. there just doing it with super powers.

it is moving a little to slow for me.